24 . 𝑴𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒓

Jungkook's Perspective -

Wow, she is a famous writer ? I am speechless , it's so cool . I'm glad she revealed , she is full of surprises which I'm yet to discover . I would love her to reveal herself to me .

Every layer of her has its own story buried deep inside which she has a lot of memories connected with .

" I think we should sleep now " I said , earning a nod from her as I asked
" can I hug you ? " She nodded her head as I hugged her as we fell asleep .

Tomorrow I've a lot of things to do , first I'll go to her parents house .

Next morning

Jungkook's Perspective -

Grabbing the phone from the countertop, I unlocked my phone to call my secretary to tell him that I'm taking a break from the office for a week because I had important work to do first rather than taking care of meetings .

" Hey jimin " " hello sir , how are you ? " " I'm good jimin , I have called you to inform you that I will cancel all of my meetings which I was taking this week because I'm taking a week break from the office " " sure sir I'll do it "

" thanks bye " " bye sir " cutting the call , i poured milk in a steel glass and kept it beside the sandwich I've made for both of us as I covered

the food with plate so that nothing could ruin the food . It's currently 10 and I haven't woken up yn because I know she is tired and has to take rest so I didn't bother to do that and make us breakfast . I need to go to yn's parents house to talk to them but also I can't

let yn stay alone in the big ass mansion . I think I'm just gonna call her sister to come over if she's free .

Her sister as cousin sister , we both were in the same class in highschool and happened to become best friends .

Her name is Lee Nida , she is close to yn . Like so much closer , but first I need to ask yn about it if she's

comfortable with nida to know about her state and all .

I walked towards our bedroom as my gaze went towards the bed but she wasn't there .

Where did she go?

" Yn where are you ? " I called her name as I heard the toilet flush sound. If she is in the bathroom , how did she walk ?

Oh god ! Her foot is definitely hurting. I walked close to the door as it was locked so I called her name again

" yn are you okay ? Do you need my help ? " I asked her as she replied back finally " I'm okay jungkook "

" okay " a few minutes later the bathroom door unlocked, making her turn around as I saw her , standing on her foot .

my gaze fixed on her after her foot as I can see by her face that it's hurting her . I hastily walked towards her and carried her in bridal style making her sign in relief .

" Thanks " she said while I placed her the soft mattress ,

" you should've called me yn " " it was an emergency and I couldn't wait until you came you know "

I kissed her forehead as I asked " let's make you brush then we'll have our breakfast together alright ? "

She nodded her head as I carried her again and made her sit on the counter and we brushed and then I carried her back to the bedroom.

Opening the first drawer of the nightstand I give her the medicines which she has to take before eating her breakfast .

" Here eat this while I'll bring the food " gave her a glass of water as she gulped down and I walked towards the kitchen to bring the breakfast .

I grabbed the tray from the cupboard as I arranged the sandwiches and milk for both of us and walked towards the bedroom .

Placing the tray on the bed she said
" thank you for making this " I smiled after hearing her thanking me " You're welcome I hope you like this "

" let's taste and rate your cooking chef jungkook " chuckling at her statement I gave the plate and she took a bite and closed her eyes .

" Hmm *moans* "

Did she moan? My eyes widened after hearing her moan as she opened her eyes and said

" it's so yummy jungkook "

she innocently said as I asked because she is not so innocent. Don't be fooled by her innocent act, Jungkook, she is a smut writer , smut jungkook smut ....

" Did you just moan ? "

I asked in my morning voice , as long as I know girls love mens morning voices .

She smiled innocently as she said seductively " i couldn't stop myself Jeon *moan* " " holy fuck !"

I cursed as she said while looking directly into my eyes " you look sexy when you curse Mr.jeon"

I smirk as I went towards her , our faces inches apart as I said " but you'll look sexier moaning my name underneath me , mon amour ( my love ) "

i said as she smiles making me smirk but that didn't stop her from saying her dirty lines on me " but I thought you'd love when I'll be on my knees for you , daddy Jeon "

She says, making me gasp as she starts laughing . Can't I just fuck her already ?

I closed my eyes when I felt my junior getting hard , as she continued laughing

" your face *laugh* was so funny "

she said as I looked down only to see my friend standing proud as I said

" Now fix this yn . Will you ? "

she stopped laughing and gasping when she looked down as she said while blushing

" I was joking i-" " It's fine , you continue eating I'll take care of it "

saying that I went towards the bathroom and did my business .

Yn's perspective -

Oh sh!t ! I made him the tf . Before I could say further he went inside the bathroom and started moaning my name .

The heck ? He - oh god ! If I continue listening to him I'll do the same as him. It's better if I - yeah .

Just listen to some songs . I grabbed my phone and earphone from the nightstand as I plugged it in and opened the Spotify playlist to listen to some songs by Taylor Swift .

I ate my breakfast while listening to it. After a good 10 minutes he came out of the bathroom as I stopped my song and asked

" How's it ? " he smirked as he came towards me ,

" it was amazing but it would be so much better if you do that you know the mouth does best then hands "

He said, making me bite my inner cheeks as now he is laughing and guessing what the table does turn.

" Stop making me horny will you ? "

" Oh well you started first not me "

i groaned as I said '' we both know what we are doing but are too stubborn to accept that we both are horny for each other "

he chuckled as he said " I'll wait for you , whenever you are ready, then I'll be taking action "

I smiled as I said '' Thank you Jeon you're so good " " I'm good at bed also honey "

---------------

The way yn controls herself i laughed

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨