51 . 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎

Yn's pov -

Yn's pov -

My heart thumps on my eardrums as the door is revealed by my parents . All the memories flashed in front of my eyes.

All those interactions with them after the marriage , they are the parents who hurt their daughter and wish she were never born, the parents who call their daughter a lazy piece of sh!t .

I'm the daughter who makes her parents disappointed in her .

The daughter who wasn't good enough for her parents , the daughter who wants to end everything in life including herself .

The daughter who has depression, but her parents don't know , the daughter who tries to save everything happening around her including herself , but ends up calling out lazy and worthless .

She doesn't deserve this much pain , the way her parents gave her in these past months , she doesn't deserve all of that .

She is a gem and she is much more of what her parents think of her .

" Yn " my mom's voice cracked a little as i greeted her , how can she hate me ?

How could she do this to me ? How could she think that marriage is the only option which makes her daughter disciplined ?

She knows, matter of fact I was not ready for this, I wasn't but she didn't give a second thought and said that marriage is the only way I would be aware of my habits and responsibilities ?

What would she have done when her own parents did the same with her? You cannot hate your parents , because .

Because of them you are here but parents should know what is coming out of their mouth and how their words can affect their child's mental health .

Asian parents didn't give a single damn about their children's mental health .

And thought doing the opposite of what should not be done , will make their children's life better but little did they not know it would make it worse .

" Hello mom, " I said , as she hugged me . I didn't hug her back, nevertheless she broke the hug as she backed away a little to let us come inside the house .

I walked inside followed by jungkook and nida , " how are you jungkook and you nida ? "

She asked them as we all made ourselves comfortable on the couch . Me and Jungkook sat on a 2 seater couch which was placed vertically in the living room , as in front of us , nida seated .

And in the middle there were two separate couches , mom seated herself one of them .

" I'm good , aunt " Nida said , as she grinned. " Where is dad ? " Jungkook asked mom as we heard his voice . The person who had hurt me , my dad .

" I'm here my son in law " our gaze shifted from mom to dad who was currently walking down the stairs .

I felt my heartbeat increase as I gulped down, last time I got a panic attack when they both visited us .

I don't want that to happen to me again , I want to confront them but the trauma they gave me was so much to handle .

My chest felt heavy as I started breathing heavily which made Jungkook's head turn towards me as he whispered " are you okay yn ? "

I can't bear the pain , I feel like something bad is going to happen to me . It feels like my heart is going to explode .

I didn't say anything, rather I grabbed his hand and placed it on my lap .

And started breathing heavily , " it's going to be fine , you can do it yeah ? " I nodded my head , assuring myself that I'm okay and I can do this .

" Yn , my daughter " my gaze which was fixed upon jungkook got replaced by my dad. Looking at him , as his words started to roam inside my head .

" Because you were getting fucking lazy , you useless piece of sh!t " " I wish you were never born " " let's go honey I don't want to stay at her house anymore "

Those harsh words , that slap , the hate was enough for me to break down again .

I didn't realise when my tears started flowing down and Jungkook was the first one who noticed.

But he doesn't do anything , instead he caresses my back .

" Yn , I'm really sorry my daughter " dad said while coming towards me but I showed him my hand which said ' stop right there ' .

He stopped on his track as I said ,
" please sit beside mom , my dear dad" he nodded .

I looked at nida as she nodded , then I turned my head to the side and jungkook nodded, making me feel better .

I can do this, yn you have to confront them of how you are feeling, how their words affect you to the core which makes you step on those sharp glass pieces weeks ago .

You can't just keep these things inside your heart , it needs to be let out . It needs to be spoken out loud .

" How are you yn ? " Dad's voice came out softer than ever I've heard lately . I know he realised his mistakes but I'm not done yet .

They could never know how I felt if I didn't confront them .

I know this conversation either breaks them as badly as they've ever been or makes me cry out louder than I've ever done In Front of them .

I never cried in front of them , the day when they slapped me was an exception .

-----------

To be continued

How's the part ?

Written by Ashscrievers ✨