02 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

- Author's pov -

- Author's pov -

Getting inside the car which leadhem to Jungkook's home .

You didn't shed any tears , and that's surprising the people like it's weird na that the bride didn't cry when she's going to her husband's home but what can you even do .

You don't have any emotions left , you just stare at the city which is always glowing.

You continued to stare at the beautiful view. The whole time Jungkook stared at your side profile and smiled to himself .

- Jungkook's pov -

She looks so beautiful while starting the city. She is so pretty . I've always wanted her to be mine and finally she is . I hope she also loves me back like I did since these years .

Flashback

Jungkook's dad was talking with his friend on his phone as he said

" yeah sure , we will be there today . I'm glad you accepted him " smiled as he hung up. Calling his wife and son , he was smiling widely as he said to them

" guess what ?" Both mother and son got confused as Jungkook said .

" we don't know unless you tell us dad "

" Mr.Kang accepted our proposal for yn and they want us to come today for a meeting and discussing marriage " .

Their eyes widened as Jungkook said
" Are you kidding me dad ! Because if you are then please don't " his dad came towards his son as he hugged him .

" She is gonna be our daughter in law. What, you wanna hear more about ?" Jungkook smiled as he said .

" I can't believe that she finally said yes I mean finally she will be Mine after waiting for so long dad " they smiled as his mom said " so let's go and get ready" .

- Author's pov -

Staring at the city lights , you remembered those days whenever you saw them . You get excited but now it feels like you don't deserve to even look at it .

Your freedom got snatched from your hand. You have so much responsibility now , you chuckled thinking that you couldn't even take care of yourself .

How can you take care of them ? You loved being at home doing whatever you wanted .

You love sleeping in your big bed alone , knowing that no one can judge your sleeping posture and how you sleep.

You didn't care but the fact that you have to share a bed with someone whom you barely know , you find your freedom being snatched from you .

You used to love writing stories as well , you are a wattpad writer like not a small one but a big one .

You write fanfiction to escape but the fact that there will be someone who doesn't leave you alone makes you uncomfortable.

Your wattpad journey started when you got into depression and that's your safe place, that's the place that keeps you alive .

Yes your parents hurt you , and whenever you hear them talking about you . You just go to your room and start writing .

You're not used to it , you are not ready for it . You wished to go abroad and study there and make a lot of friends and open your own youtube channel and have fun but these things can't happen now .

You are not a free bird now . You are in a cage now . Will you ever be able to run away from this ? Will you ever be able to make your dreams come true ?

Will you ever be able to be happy like you used to ......?

Will you ever be able to smile without pretending like a real smile ?

------------

Lemme know your thoughts on this part !

To be continued

- Written by Ashscrievers ✨