13 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕

Time skip After 10 minutesJungkook's perspective -

Time skip
After 10 minutes
Jungkook's perspective -

I was adding the spices in the vegetables , when I heard glass breaking sound coming from our shared bedroom .

No no no this can't be ! She can't do that can she ? Fuck ! I rushed towards the bedroom before turning off my stove .

My heartbeat was increasing by each passing second and by each passing step . No she can't do that right ? My breath stopped when I opened the bedroom door , as I yelled out

" NO , YN " .

No,I'm not ready to lose her ........

Yn's Perspective -

" No I'll be alright, I need some time alone" he nodded his head as I walked towards our shared bedroom . I still can't believe he did that , he slapped me ..

I know, i fucking know he was worried for my future but forcing me to do this marriage and stopped me from studying further won't make it any better .

It's a father's duty to make her daughter feel like a princess , he does that . No doubt but what he did today was unexpected.

He never ever has raised his hand on me but today he broke the record .

I can't explain how I am Feeling right now , I'm going crazy . It hurts so much, the ones you loved the most didn't stop breaking your heart . And that's fucking hurts like hell.

I never thought he could become abusive, however he did ! I am scared of him , if he can slap me then he can do anything to his daughter . It hurts , I don't wanna live now .

I wanna die , I can't survive with this pain in my chest , every passing second it's getting harder and harder to breathe .

I can't live like this , I must die . I look at myself in the bedroom mirror , puffy red eyes , red nose , lips trembling . I'm the worst daughter ever , they deserve a better daughter than me .

I bit my inner cheeks as I turned around to find something and my eye caught the sight of a vase . I grabbed it tightly and threw it in front of me .

The mirror which was in front of me got broken when the vase came in contact with it .

The mirror broke into pieces followed by the vase as I didn't stop there , I'm a mess right now . I'm not in my senses, I can't control what I'm doing .

I just want to destroy whatever is in front of me and the sight of the glass table caught my eyes as I smirked . I pushed the table forward with both of my hands which caused the table to break down in pieces .

And now I'm standing beside all these glass pieces , I have no slippers in my foot . I want to feel pain , I don't deserve to live .

I smiled weakly as I stepped on the pieces , the glass pieces dug inside my foot as I hissed in pain and closed my eyes .

But it is what I deserve right ?

Blood oozing out from my foot as I kept on walking and stopped when my foot hit the bed corner .

I opened my eyes as I held the bed corner and slid beside the bed . There weren't any glass pieces , I gulped down as I tried to touch my foot but it hurt so fucking bad .

But that wasn't enough, I wanted to end it , I wanted to die . I grabbed the pieces of glass as I held the glass up in the air and was about to come in contact with my skin .

Someone slammed the door open and yelled

" NO , YN ! " He yelled as I yelled back

" DON'T COME NEAR ME OR I'LL KILL MYSELF "

I said with the rage in my voice , his eyes held horror ? He's standing there awestruck . I bet he doesn't know how to react .

He looked at me with his teary eyes as he tried to calm me. But I guess that's not gonna work today .

" Yn , please don't do this okay . Please put those glass pieces down , we can solve this matter together "

he said as he tried to come closer to me as I yelled and dug the glass piece inside my arm

" DON'T YOU DARE TO COME CLOSER JUNGKOOK "

he stopped right there . Good ! Now I can kill myself .

He won't save me ! That's it , as I was about to make a cut but before I could do anything my phone rang which made me turn my head around .

And then suddenly , the glass pieces were thrown off from my hand with a jerk . And it was him .

Why the heck ? He had to do this ?

" WHAT THE - "

I was about to push him away but he lifted me up and laid me down on the mattress .

" Are you crazy yn ? " He said softly as I didn't answer him . He gasped when he saw my foot ,

" the heck yn ? W-Why did y-you? Holy sh!t "

he shutter as his tears won't stop flowing . Why is he crying now ? Why does he care ?

Jungkook's perspective -

She turned around as I got the way to throw the glass pieces from her hand . She tried to push me away but I lifted her up and laid her down on the mattress .

" Are you crazy yn?"

I said as I was about to stand up then I saw blood coming out from her foot . She stepped on the glass pieces ?

" the heck yn? W-Why did y-you? Holy sh!t " my tears won't listen to me and won't stop flowing down .

She hurt herself this much? For what ? Why does she want to end her life ? I hurriedly went to the other side of the bed and opened the last drawer to take out the first aid kit .

And went towards her , I sat in front of her foot as I held her toes gently and started to take out the pieces from my other hand .

She didn't react when I took out the first piece of glass , she just sat there , silently looking at her foot .

And then one by one I took all the 6 pieces of glass from her foot and same with another one but there were 8 pieces .

I can't describe how much pain she's going through right now , I can see her , sitting there numb . She is broken , she is not fine . And that makes me want to make everything alright .

I promise in the vows that she will never cry in front of me but right now she is , and I need to make it alright .

I need to make everything alright . I'm here for her . I will never leave her , I can't leave her . I love her and when you love the person you won't leave them , you stay with them .

Heals them . Comfort them . Make them happy . Make them feel alive . She is dead , from inside and I'll make sure to make her alive .

Make her alive like she was in high school . She used to be carefree, intelligent, funny and most importantly happy .

I want that yn back and for that I can do anything . I love her and I can do anything for her .

I want to see her smile again , that smile which makes my day lightened up .

----------

Her want her back , he want her blubby self back , he want her yn back ! Who is she now ? He can't recognise her ....

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨