01 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

-Yn's Perspective -

-Yn's Perspective -

Walking towards the aisle with my hands around my dad's arm . The smile had already faded when my parents announced about my marriage .

The worst day of my life .

I don't wanna get married but I'm useless . Useless enough to stay at my parents house , laying in bed , not knowing how to cook , just studying and that too.

I wasn't able to get the score which they expected .

I wanted to study more , educate myself more , wanted to help my parents , wanted to become rich and give my parents what they deserve .

But all my dreams crashed down when they called me useless not in a Direct way but indirectly , and that was enough for me.

I do not have any idea what's happening because I was already in a mess , gaining weight rapidly .

Pimples popping up and clearly making my face pimply . My dad had already told me to do something about it but what can I do?

I know the reason for my pimples and
my weight gain and that is Depression . It's not like I haven't tried to lose the weight I did , but nothing worked out for me .

I drank each and every type of fat cutter drink , went on a heavy diet but nothing worked out for me.

I don't know how to cook other than instant noodles and some tea and coffee . How am I supposed to make things work out for me?

One day , I woke up late and my mom said that dad was getting so angry .

And saying that she didn't wake up early and do everything she was supposed to do and all.

But that day wasn't just one thing . After that day I heard my dad talking to his friend about me . He says that " She is always on her laptop studying , studying can take a few hours but she is always on her laptop "

" she didn't wake up early "

" she didn't score the marks which we craved for, then what's the reason to study the whole day ?" He says things like that .

I mean I'm trying every single day to be a better daughter but hearing parents talking sh!t behind- Oh not my behind but yeah from in front , hurts bro.

Basically dad's friend is like our family member but still he shouldn't have said those words to him .

He says things about me which I never would but did it anyways. We sometimes need to forgive our parents too . In my case it hurts whenever I think about it.

And they aren't aware that I'm going through depression , my mind 24/7 is scared of everything .

What if this thing didn't happen, what if I fail my exam and never become something , what if I didn't give my parents the life they deserve .