37 . 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 ?

Yn's perspective -

Yn's perspective -

" Koo they will a-ggain going to h-hurt me I c-can't- "

" Nobody is going to hurt you till I die , you are safe with me yn . If anyone can dare to touch you I'll break their bones"

I said while she sobbed harder

" p-please don't e-ever leave me "

I kissed her forehead as I said " I will never leave you my love , trust me "

After good minutes she stopped crying , as I laid her down on the mattress .

Caressing her hair softly, she asked
" Koo I need to wash my face " " Sure " I sat her up as I carried her towards the bathroom in the bridal style .

" Make me sit on the counter top please " I nodded as I was about to grab the face wash but she cut me off " I'll do it Jeon "

" You sure ? "

" Yes and can you please leave me alone for a few minutes I'll call you when I'm done "

" Alright call me when you are done"
Saying that she smiled sadly as I kissed her cheeks . She needed alone time , so I got it so I gave it to her .

I closed the door behind me as I sat on the bed grabbing my phone to kill the time .

Yn's Perspective -

He walked out of the bathroom while closing the door , as I signed looking at myself in the mirror my tears won't stop flowing down .

Why am I the only one who has to suffer this much ? Why always me ?

Why does this happen to me ? Why am I so unlucky ? Why am I so disgusting ? Why am I still alive ?

There's no specific reason for me to live now. I'm a disgusting daughter according to my parents .

They fucking gate me to the core , he slapped me .

My dad slapped his own princess and called her useless , I can't live with this pain anymore .

I just can't , I get it jungkook is there for me but what hurts the most is that your own damn parents hurt you to the core that my husband can't heal me .

I hate myself now . I don't deserve to live .

I opened the water tap as I bent down to open the drawer where I put the scissors but there wasn't any .

A frown crept on as I started to find the scissors on the drawers. As I was about to close the other drawer

I heard his jungkook voice making me shoot my head up .

" Are you looking for this? " He said while holding the scissor , our eyes locked as I gulped on the saliva as he started coming closer to me.

He didn't break eye contact. As each passing second my heart beat increased by ten .

His eyes have no emotions. I can see that , he stands in front of me as he said in his cold voice while handling me the scissor .

" Here go ahead , cut yourself let me see where you'll be cutting yourself this time"

No no he looks like his trust is broken , I've promised him that I'll not do it but he caught me red handed .

" Jungkook i - " he cut me off .

" Why aren't you doing it ? Go ahead cut yourself "

i.fucked.up.shit !

I broke eye contact as I closed the tap . Tears started to flow from my eyes as I didn't dare to look at him .

He is mad at me , I messed up .

I broke his trust but what can I even do ? I wasn't in my senses " Do you want to use the toilet? " His cold voice made me let out more tears .

I shook my head as he held me in bridal style and walked back towards the bedroom .

The whole time I didn't look at him , how can I ?

He made me lay on the bed as he covered me with a duvet and he was about to go .

I grab his wrist as i apologise

" I'm sorry Jungkook "

He didn't turn around and made me leave his hand .

He was about to walk out of the door as I said " You are also not going to talk to me ? "

He just walked out of the bedroom without glancing at me or saying anything .

My whole body got goosebumps after thinking that he is also mad at me and not going to talk to me .

He's the only one who understands me but now ? Why do I always have to mess things up ?

Now what will I do if he leaves me ?

I can't even walk on my own . My mind isn't thinking straight right.

What if he'll also get fed up with me and eventually kick me out of his house like my parents do?

I'm the problem I guess .

--------------------

Alright i laughed while writing the scene when jungkook said are you looking for these like bro caught his wife red handed and are now mad at her ! I mean it was his right to be mad at her because she was going to end her life this time ......

God ! This story is getting interesting day by day and I can't stop writing.....

It's my favourite FF I've written so far

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨