49 . 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

Jungkook's Perspective -

" So when will we be going ? " nida asked as I said " I'll be free after 2 hours so I'll come home and then we will go "

" alright jungkook , here yn wants to talk to you "
She handed over to yn " Hey " she sounds low , " How are you sweetcake ? "

" Jungkook, is this a good decision ? " She asked " yes yn it is , you are comfortable with this decision right ? You can do it, yeah ? "

" Yes Jungkook, I'm ready, just scared because of my past experience with meeting them but I can do it " I smiled as I said .

" Okay yn , I'll be home after 2 hours take care of yourself " " Thank You jungkook " " anytime my sweet cake "

She hung up the call , I put my phone aside as I drank water which was placed on my table .

I just hope everything will be fine , I don't want yn to get hurt again by her parents . I should tell them that we are coming over .

Jungkook's perspective -

I should tell them that we are coming over .

I grabbed my phone and dialled her dad's number .

Yn's dad : Hello Jungkook !

Jungkook : Hello dad , how are you ?

Yn's dad : I'm good son , how are you ?

Jungkook : dad I'm fine

There was a complete silence between us for at least 30 seconds before he spoke , his voice cracked .

Yn's dad : how is my yn jungkook ? Is she g-good ? Did she f-forgive us for our mistake?

I signed knowing she didn't forgive him yet but willing to forgive them soon which I'm glad about .

It takes a lot of time for a person to forgive someone but eventually they do .

Yn's dad's Pov -

I'm regretting every single word I've spoken to her , I'm regretting treating her like that , I shouldn't have said those hurtful words to my princess yet I did .

She is scared of me , her dad . Who always makes sure to protect his gem yet I lost it !

Jungkook : Dad, actually the thing is I , yn and nida want to come over this evening and yn want to meet you .

My heart skipped a beat of his last words , yn wants to meet me ? Did she finally forgive me ?

Yn's Dad : Sure son, you guys are welcomed here . It will be a pleasure to meet you -

He cut me off in the middle

Jungkook : We are shifting to Boston and our flight is tomorrow night ...

It took me 38 seconds to process what Jungkook had said . Is this the last time I'm seeing my daughter ?

Yn's dad : And you are telling me now?

He did wrong by not telling me about them shifting to god knows where oh yeah Boston but why ?

Jungkook : Dad I'm really sorry, yn never said to inform you . I didn't want to do anything which made her uncomfortable . The situation was already worse and after seeing her smile after the news dropped I just didn't want to make that smile fade away.

Yn's dad : You both are shifting boston for what ?

Jungkook : She got admitted into Boston University

I was astonished after hearing him . The pang in my heart was sharper than a knife, my daughter is finally going to study further .

I am the reason for her misery and now that I know that she is going to study further makes me happy .

I'm glad that her husband is Jungkook , he is such a kind hearted man.

I am glad he is treating her right , the day I got to know about him loving her by nida was the day I decided to make her get married to jungkook .

That was the wrong move, to force her into this mess but jungkook was destined for her.

She deserves someone like him , as a father seeing my daughter happy with her husband and her husband supporting my daughter is more than to be grateful for .

Yn's dad : I'm glad that she is going to study further jungkook , thankyou for always supporting her, loving her and not leaving her side .

Jungkook : I love her dad I can never leave her

Yn's dad : i must've done something great in past life , to get a son in law like you

Jungkook chuckled as he said ,

" dad , i don't know what will happen in the evening but please promise me you'll not make her scared and will not say any harsh words or do anything "

It's obvious for him to be scared, I can understand because I've slapped her not once but twice .

Yn's dad : Jungkook I will not do anything which hurts her anymore i promise .

Jungkook : That's good to know dad , how is mom ?

Yn's dad : She is good , I can't wait to see you guys . Drive safely I've to prepare many things for my daughter .

I said as I heard him chuckle
Jungkook : Sure dad , bye then

Yn's dad : Bye son

I hung up as I closed my eyes as hot tears started flowing down .

---------

To be continue

Written by Ashscrievers ✨