68 . 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

Yn's Perspective -

Yn's Perspective -

" Okay I'll let you fuck me with the lollipop , now can we have it ? "

I sound so desperate , but I am desperate to lick the lollipop... I haven't licked a lollipop since my 2nd year of graduation ?

Yes , and that is a lot of time...

" Sure let's go " saying that we got out of the car to buy the lollipops . After 10 minutes of buying different types of lollipops we get inside the car .

As Jungkook said " Which flavour of lollipop do you like the most ? " I don't have a particular flavour of lollipop which I like, but I don't like mint . I think about the question Jungkook just asked me and give him my answer .

" It could be a cherry , although it's not my favourite but yes I can go with the cherry one "

He nodded his head before he started driving , making me frown and then it clicked with me but I still asked to know what his answer would be " Why did you ask ? " he looked at me while his veiny hands were on the steering wheel making me gulp down as I looked at his hands .

" We have a cherry one right ? " I nodded my head as he grinned before saying .

" You'll get to know once we reach home" Well I know why he asks though . Oh Jeon I know because you will gonna fuck me with the cherry flavour lollipop let's be specific Mr.husband !

After almost 15 minutes , we reached home . The bodyguard is currently taking stuff out of the trunk .

The stuff I've bought, " Let's go "
Jungkook remarked as I slid my arms around his arms and walked inside of the mansion with him .

As we walked inside the living room I saw ajumma coming from the kitchen while saying " You both are back " I greeted her " Hello ajumma " I said as she gave me her sweetest smile " Yes we are ajumma "

" That's great , so what would you both like to have for dinner ? " ajumma asked as before jungkook could say i declared " I would like to have whatever you make "

She was chuckled as she said " You are cute " " I know right " I heard Jungkook saying as I blushed , I'm with the right person . Who doesn't leave a single chance to make me blush .

" Okay , you guys go and freshen up . Once dinner is ready I'll call you " ajumma said as I nodded my head .
" Thankyou ajumma " jungkook thanked her as we walked towards our bedroom which is upstairs .

I opened the bedroom door and my gaze fixed on a particular place which happens to be our bed . There's a black bag on the bed which looks alluring but I have never seen this bag before ?

And I remember I didn't buy anything which was put inside a Black bag .

" What's this ? " I pointed out and I heard him saying from behind " There's a surprise for you sweetcake " he said as I turned around to see him and saw him locking the door . Ah okay !?

A surprise for me ?

I'm excited !

" Really ? Aww thankyou " I exclaimed excitedly as I walked towards the bed . I sat on the bed and opened the bag , while I was opening it .

Jungkook also walked towards the bed and stood in front of me watching me open the bag .

I gasp after the surprise finally in my hand , it's a beautiful sexy dress . I looked at him as I saw him smirking , he was definitely cooking something in his bunny head .

I wonder what it is ?

" It's a beautiful sexy dress , Jungkook "
He dark chuckled as he bent down to my level and whispered to my ear making me feel goosebumps inside my whole body .

" That's right , now go and show me how those sexy curves of yours will look on this dress " I licked my lips as I nodded my head.

Well, I'm excited too .

He backs away a little just to make our faces inches apart as he looks down at my lips and likes his own lips making me look at his lips now.

I looked him in his eyes and said
" Wanna taste this ? "

I said while my finger touched my lips seductively as I chuckled , making him breath heavily .

" Go and wear the dress . Now " I like his dominant side , he emphasised the word now a little too much as I slightly teased him by moaning .

I saw him biting his inner cheeks as he backed away fully and stood up where he was minutes ago .

I looked down as I saw his bulge poking out from his cargo pants making me smirk intentionally. I know what is going to happen next after I walk out of the bathroom while wearing the dress and I ain't complaining though .

I somehow want it , Now !

I stood up while holding the dress and walked towards the bathroom to change .

I closed the door behind as I walked towards the full length mirror and undressed myself. I stand straight while I have my undergarments on .

And look at myself in the mirror , my scars are visible . I've harmed my body a lot , but not anymore . I need to make these scars fade away .

I smiled as my gaze fell upon the dress which rested on the slab beside the basin . I blushed as I wore the dress , the fact that he wants me to wear it , just for him .

I looked at me in the mirror as i gasp
" Damn I look so sexy what the actual fuck ? " not me obsessing over myself right now !

I turned 360° to look at my dress , and it looked so beautiful . I'm kinda insecure about my belly which is showing from the dress but overall i really like it .

The dress has enhanced my curves and this dress has thigh high stockings too . Let's wear it , i wore the stockings and i couldn't control my eyes being too wide .

" I will cry at this point " I mumbled as I admired my thick thighs . Whoever said
' Thick thighs save lives ' is true ! I licked my lips as a devilish smirk pasted on my lips. It looks so fucking increadible on me , I am so excited to see Jungkook's reaction .

I opened my ponytail as I brushed my hair with the comb to make it representable . I look around to find lipstick or lipgloss and there we go .

I grabbed my strawberry lipgloss and applied it on my lips , and looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before I walked out of this bathroom .

" You look beautiful "

I complimented myself before I walked out of the bathroom .

----------

To be continued

Are you guys excited to see Jungkook's reaction ?

Next part will be smut ! And it'll be the hottest smut I've written till date so better be buckle up your seatbelts guyss !!!!

Comment and vote for next part !!!!

Written by Ashscrievers ✨