28 . 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒏 - 𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒔

Jungkook's perspective -

"Thank you so much my bestie " and after that I got dressed and walked out of the house .

Getting inside the car , I started the engine . As I drove towards my destination which was yn's parents house aka my in law's house .

There are so many things which I need to tell them . And they have to understand that whatever they have said to my wife is not okay !

They never told us that yn didn't agree to this marriage in the first place .

Only if I would've known that she isn't ready for marriage and wants to pursue her dream i wouldn't have married her .

I just want to see her happy like she used to be. After 15 minutes of riding , I stopped the car outside the house .

As I stepped out of the car and headed towards the main door , I was nervous and disappointed in them .

I hope they'll apologize to yn after what happened yesterday .

Ringing the door two times , the door opened revealing yn's mom , and as I greeted her .

" Hello mom "

I bowed down as her corner of her lips uplifted in a little smile as her eyes roaming behind me searching for a specific person .

Her daughter yn ! I cut her thoughts off by saying .

" Yn didn't come with me , she is at home with nida " she nodded her head as her little smile fades away , she suggested me to get inside which I gladly accepted .

Making myself comfortable on the couch as she asked .

" what do you want to drink son ? " I smiled a little as I said " it's fine mom , just water " .

She nodded her head as she walked towards the kitchen, the kitchen was attached to the living room .

It's like an open kitchen and my voice could be heard from the living room .

" is dad at the office ? " She came towards me with the glass of water as she said . " no he didn't go to the office , he's in the bedroom "

i gulped down the water as i thanked her . She sat in front of me as I said the main thing because of which I am here for .

" Mom I need to talk to you about yn "
her eyes got glossy with tears as she said " how is she ? I know she must've cried yesterday-"

" she did even worse mom , not even she even cried but did something which we could never think of in a dream"

They deserve to know this , they deserve to know what her daughter is going through and how much pain she felt in her chest after all of this .

" What s-she did j-jungkook "

she said while sobbing as I cut her off by saying " can you tell dad to come here as well ? "

She nodded her head as she walked to call dad .

A few minutes later, dad came with her . As i greeted him " Hello dad "

I hugged him as he hugged me back .

" What happened to yn jungkook? "
Jungkook's perspective -

" What happened to yn jungkook? "

He asked as I signed before telling them about the horrible incidents which took place yesterday .

" Actually dad , after you slapped her , she locked herself up and broke the mirror and glass table and then she walked on those glass pieces which made her foot get injured and she bleeds a lot "