15 . 𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

Jungkook's perspective -

Walking inside the room , a smile crept on my face when I saw my wife's cute face squished on the pillow as her lips pouted and some of the hair strands fell on her face.

Sleep on the stomach, head to one side, arms wrapped behind the pillow .

Her posture makes me chuckle , she is sleeping in her freefaller position. I don't want to wake her up but I had to because I can't let her suffer from this much pain .

I shook her shoulder little as after 30 seconds she opened her eyes as I informed her . " yn wake up , the doctor is here "

she nodes as she sat on the , her eyes searching for the doctor after didn't see any trace of him i said

" he is in the living room "

she nodes her head as I went towards the living room and came inside the room with him .

" Hello Ms.jeon " doctor greeted yn as she greets him back

" hello doctor "

" how are you dear ? " The doctor is in his 40's . " I'm not good "she said chuckling afterwards " yes , now lemme see your foot please" he opened the bandage as he said.

" it's a deep wound , it almost takes 2-3 weeks to heal as it's deep . However I need to give you the tetanus injection for spreading from further infections "

The moment the doctor said that yn held hand as she said " I am kind of scared of injections doctor "

I looked at yn as she made a pout , the doctor says " it will take less than 10 seconds dear , you won't feel anything major . Just an ant's bite, that's all ! "

The doctor stated as yn nodded her head . She is scared of injections , but for her safety she has to take this .

An idea came into my mind when the doctor was preparing an injection , i smiled as Isat beside her holding her hand tightly as I said .

" calm down , you can do it "

" but I'm scared , jungkook "

" don't worry "

I assured her as she looked horrified by the doctor's action .

The moment the doctor lifted her arm and caressed her skin with a small piece of Cotton , and was about to inject the injection deep in her flesh .

I held her chin up as I placed my lips on her , kissing her passionately . She was shocked by my sudden kiss , but she kissed me back .

The doctor gave her the injection and as I heard .

" today's kids "

Yn's Perspective -

" Today's kids " my eyes widened after hearing the doctor's statement as my cheeks and ear turned red due to the kiss as I pushed Jungkook away .

I looked at him with a worried face as I could see jungkook's cheeks had turned pink because of the heated kiss we shared seconds ago .

The doctor cleared his throat as he said

" So dear yn , I'm giving you some medicines which you have to take everyday after dinner "

I nodded my head as he gave the medicine name written on a paper to Jungkook as Jungkook thanked him .

" No worries son , and it will surely heal within a few weeks "

we nodded our heads as Jungkook headed towards the main door to say goodbye to the doctor .

A minute later , he came along with the bottle of water and a steel glass .

He is scared to bring a glass in front of me and I can totally agree with it .

" Hey , I need to go to buy the medicine. Are you okay with that? Love ? "

my heart skipped a beat when he said love , never ever has anyone called me love before and hearing from his mouth feels so soothing and calming .

I nodded his head as he came towards me and sat beside me , holding my hands on his. My gaze fell upon him as he announced

" if you ever need anything just give me a call and I'll be straight away come back to you alright ? "

Did he mean it ?

" And I mean it yn ! " He said, making me smile nodding my head , he kissed my forehead and walked away .

This was too much for my little heart , I was happy this morning about Daisy - wait - Daisy ? Where is she ? " DAISY " I called a few times , but she didn't come . Is she sleeping ?

" Daisy ? Where are you ? Mamma needs you baby " I called her and within 10 seconds she came inside the room , climbing on the bed she snuggled on me making me let out a cute chuckle .

" Aww baby , where were you I missed you " I said with a baby voice as I ruffled her hair . She meows at me , making me admire her beautiful face . She's so beautiful .....

------------

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨