60 . 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅-𝒃𝒚𝒆

Yn's perspective -

Yn's perspective -

As I was about to say further, someone barged into the living room, making me look at that person in shock !

Taehyung and Jimin walked inside the living room leaving me shocked. My best friend is here ? Are you kidding me ? My eyes widened as my mouth opened looking at them with pure shock . They both came towards me as I heard Taehyung saying .

" You were going out of the country without informing us ? That's not what bestfriend do , do they ? "

I was about to say further but then Jimin cut me off " I never thought in my dream yn would forget us this early " I smiled as I stood up and hit both of their shoulders and said . " Oh my god ! My besties "I excitedly said as we three hugged .

" Oh my yn , I missed you so much " Taehyung said as I pouted as we broke the hug . " I'm mad at you yn " Jimin said, making me look at him in awe . I smiled as I pinched both of his cheeks .

He glares at me like always as i said " Don't be mad at your yn-nie chim " which makes him smile as we hear Jungkook's voice .

" You both forgot me ? "

" Me also, " Said by nida .

We three turned around to the two besties who has pout on their faces , " Well you both did the same with me no ? "Jimin said as Taehyung hugged Jungkook .

And Jimin hugged Nida. They greeted each other as we heard my parents' voices . " I wish this moment could stay still because I still can't believe I won't be able to see yn for a long time " Mom said as I pouted and went towards her to give her a hug .

She needed this hug , I needed this . We needed this hug ! " Love you yn " Mom said as I hugged her tightly , as we were hugging each other we heard a click sound coming from our left .

There he is , clicking our picture . " You both look great together " dad said as he continued clicking pictures of us making us grin .

" Dad , give me your phone. I'll click your picture with them, "Jungkook said as he advanced his steps towards us . Nida , Jimin and Taehyung were standing together.

Dad nodded his head as he gave his phone to Jungkook . I stand behind them as I rest my both hands on their shoulders .

" Smile please " Jungkook said as we smiled and clicked , the picture had been clicked by Jungkook . " looking great " jungkook compliment as dad laughed and nida said " jungkook , go stand beside them . I'll click the picture of you four "

He nodded his head as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and gave it to taehyung " Buddy click our picture please " Which makes me realise as i called jimin " chim mine too " .

" Throw it yn, " Jimin said, making me look at him with a weird look .

Dude , in college he broke my phone twice because of the throw and catch thingy . He sensed my thoughts as he said " I've became good at it yn , just trust me "

" Sure, otherwise I'll not spare you " I said as I threw my phone towards him and wow. He catches it ! " Wow, " Nida gasped .

He winked at me as he said " See i told you " i nodded. As we heard taehyung saying " So ready ? " Jungkook grabbed my waist as he pulled me closer towards him, making me breathe a hitch .

I look to my right as his face is inches closer to me making me blush hard . " Look in the front sweetcake " He managed to whisper in my ear, making my eyes widened .

Because my parents are right here , I nodded my head as we heard the click sound .

I can bet , this picture would be so good , I will surely frame it ! " Look here you love birds' 'Jimin said as we looked forward and that's how our last meeting with my parents and best friends went . And now it's time for us to go back .

" We will be there by 9 "

Dad said as Jungkook nodded his head , "Yn, talk to me from time to time and give me your update okay ? We will video call too "

Mom said, " Sure mom " I hugged her for the last time . " I'm so proud of you yn , I will always pray for your best . Best of luck for the future my daughter" Dad said as I felt happy from the inside .

Everything is fine now .

" Thank-you dad "

I did one by one meeting with everyone as I got inside the car and Jungkook drove off . I closed my eyes as i heard Jungkook's voice " Tired ? " i hummed as he said .

" Rest well , I'll wake you up soon "

I nodded my head and without my acknowledgement I drifted Into deep slumber .

6 hours later -
Jungkook's perspective -

" Is everything ready yn ? " I asked while walking inside the room . " Yes , everything is ready I just need to to use the washroom and just take my phone and purse "

I nodded my head as I said " Sure ,I'll let my driver take things out then " she nodded her head and walked inside the washroom .

I called my driver and ordered him to come upstairs to take things out .

It's 8:38 pm , the airport isn't far from the mansion . But for nida , taehyung, jimin and yn's parents it is . They are on the way and will be there in almost half an hour .

The driver came and collect all the things from the room . I walked towards the balcony , leaning on the railing as I look around my surroundings .

I heard the sound of bathroom opening as i turn around and saw my gorgeous wife coming out while fixing her watch .

[ Yn's outfit ]

[ Yn's outfit ]

-

She looks so cute in the outfit . " Oh you are here ? " she said making me nod as she advanced her steps towards me .

Standing in front of me as she smiles before placing his soft lips on mine , making me held her waist as i tilted my head to deepens the kiss .

Her hands wrapped around my neck as we passionately kissed eachother with full of love .

She broke the kiss as she was getting out of the oxygen , she smiled before she held my hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand .

Oh , my wife is being romantic huh !?

" Thank you jungkook " oh how much I want to just thank her instead .
" Anytime sweetcake " my hand went to her face as I softly stroke her face with my fingers .

" I'm so excited to start the Boston journey with you " I said as she blushed before saying " I'll make the journey worth it "

-

To be continued

Guys it felt so good when you all interact in the comment section please comment and vote for this series yeah ?

And do tell me how's the part !

Written by Ashscrievers ✨