Fleekfest Concert + Aftermath

A/N: Katie x Reader

Summary: Katie goes to the concert and when her phone dies and things go to absolute shit, she bumps into someone willing to help her, leading to feelings being explored.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Katie's POV:

I'm watching the concert at the moment, bopping my head to the music, should I text Nando? See if anything's going on or not? I don't want anything to happen to them. Should I have stayed home? I glance around the concert and see my friend, Layla walk over to me.

"Hey, Katie, we set up the tent, you coming?" She asks me, I look at her a little confused.

"Why do we need a tent?" I ask her,

"Well... you know..." She trails off, smiling at me before resting her hands on my shoulders, "It's gonna be fun, trust me." She tells me, I debate it for a moment.

"Dude, I... I really don't know, I mean we literally just met them tonight." I explain to her,

"Come on, don't you wanna have some fun?" Layla asks me, I see the excitement in her eyes and feel my shoulders fall and my eyes fall to the ground. I nod my head, her squealing excitedly. She takes my hand in hers and directs me toward the tent, I immediately feel anxiety. Having a bad feeling about going to this tent.

"Dude— Layla, I can't. I can't do it." I express to her, her turning to me and I let go of her hand, shaking my head. "I gotta go." I tell her, waiting for her to come with me.

"I guess, I'll see you later, then." She tells me, I let out a small scoff, glancing around before seeing her look so serious. She takes a step back when I go to try and convince her to come with me, I let her walk away and into the tent, turning around.

I gotta focus on getting home.

I pull out my phone, typing out my message to send to Nando. Going to send it and when I press the button, it doesn't work. I feel my heart drop, pressing it again but my phone screen goes black. Showing that my phone's died. Shit.

"Shit! Oh, shit." I glance around, "Shit, shit, shit." I let out, moving toward the crowd, "Charger? I... I need a charger— yo, you got a charger?"

"No, sorry."

I look around, trying to find someone in hope that they have a charger. Continuing to ask anyone.

"You got a charger?"

"Huh?"

"Charger, you got one?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"Nah, Man. I think my friend's got one." He tells me, looking over at his friend and asking, "She needs it."

"Nah, I left it."

"Great." I let out, I head over to this girl who's nearby and I head over to her, she looks like someone to have a charger, I feel my heart begin to race, my hands becoming shaky and my bottom lip quivering, "E—Excuse me..." I say, she turns to me. "Have... Have you got a charger? I need it. My phone died, I just... I wanna go home. I'm desperate." I explain to her,

"Oh, you wanna go home?" She asks me,

"Yes." I answer,

"Aw, poor baby wants to go home." I hear her say to her friend, what a bitch. I feel a couple of tears fall down and I quickly wipe them away, sniffling.

"Look, you got a charger or not?" I ask her, hoping that she has one.

"No, and if I did. I wouldn't give it to you." She tells me, grabbing my phone and chucking it. I feel my heart drop. My legs beginning to shake my knees buckle.