Whose side is she on?

A/N: Wednesday x Reader

Summary: Wednesday and Y/n are after Ms. Thornhill to expose her, they are both attacked from behind and when Y/n is used to scare Wednesday, it is revealed that Y/n is on Thornhill's side. Or is she?

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday's POV:

"Don't make this any harder than it has to be, Marilyn." Principle Weems says, Y/n smiles as she stares at Laurel and I see her look at me proudly.

"My name is Laurel!" Laurel shouts as she stabs her, injecting Nightshade Poisoning into her neck,

"No!" Y/n goes to attack her but Laurel hits her on the side of her head with a spade. Knocking her out.

"Laurel!" I exclaim, going to go after her but she hits me on the side, knocking me out.

***

I wake up and blink repeatedly, groaning as I look around. Seeing I'm in Crackstone's Crypt. I look and see that my arms are chained above me, I look down and see Y/n chained up, seeing Tyler approach me.

"Kind of a deja vu thing we got going on, huh?" He teases, with that proud smirk on his face.

"Except I won't cry and whine like a child." I reply,

"Tyler, go wait by the boat." Laurel orders him to do, Tyler glancing at her before turning back to me,

"Yes, go be a good little Hyde and listen to your master." I tell him to do, seeing his eyes drain and stare at me annoyed, brushing his shoulder as he moves past me. I hear a small groan, sounding almost like a whine, I look and see Y/n waking up. She blinks repeatedly, glancing around.

"Ah, and just the person who I was wanting to wake up." I hear Laurel say, moving toward Y/n.

"Don't go near her. I'm not above breaking you into multiple pieces." I inform Laurel, earning a laugh.

"Oh, I'm sure she doesn't mind." She replies, running her hand down her chest as she looks at Y/n with a smile. "Why don't I..." She starts, glancing over at me as I hear Y/n wince in pain. "just show you, my little project."

"Finally, I've turned 45 and am about to turn cold and dead in anticipation." I reply, sarcastically. Seeing her glare at me, shoving a knife into Y/n's side, her screaming in pain.

"Ahh— Oh, fuck!" She exclaims, breathless and tilting her back, "Shit, shit, shit, shit!" She exclaims, Laurel turning the knife.

"Oh, my baby, it'll be just fine." Laurel assures her, patting the knife further in.

"Let her go." I demand,

"No, I wanna play just a little longer." Laurel replies,

"Laurel, I swear I will kill you and it will be slow, long, and amazing." I reply, angrily. Seeing her looking at me, she smiles softly. Chuckling.

"Wow, you really know how to scare someone." She replies, before stepping toward me, leaving the knife inside Y/n's side. "I have to admit... that shape-shifting stunt with Weems almost worked." She admits, heading over to the middle, setting something on top of a jar that had one of the victims body piece. "But as my father always said, 'If you want to outsmart an outcast, you got to out-think 'em.'" She stands up, continuing to slowly approach me, "You know, we have roots that go all the way back to Joseph Crackstone." She informs me,

"So you come from a line of psychotic killers too." I point-out, seeing her eyes darken slightly as her smile slightly drains, she starts to storm towards me,

Jenna x Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें