Best Friend Protection

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Jenna is trying to become close friends with Y/n but with her best friends, it's becoming a harder task than she realised with how much Y/n looks after them. However, she didn't mind the chase ;)

HERE WE GO!

____________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I've made a new friend and right now we're hanging out, walking around New York. I'm not gonna lie, I'm really enjoying hanging out with her. However, I'm tryna keep up with her friends and their names but it's so difficult there's like 5 guys and 2 girls, not including her. That's all I can remember.

"...So, then, Maeve, the absolute tithead. She decides that it isn't enough so we sneak into the theatre and we watch the movie. But then these little shithead 11 years old. They! Sneak in, taking their shoes off and farting and stuff and—and I was infuriated! It—It was like looking at mini Brandon, Jack, Luke, Carter, and JJ's." She rambles, making me laugh. "Seriously, I hated it and I hated them." She complains, beginning to laugh. "But, how're you? I feel bad for taking over the conversation. I do it a lot. But hey, lemme know if you ever want me to shut up." She tells me, making me laugh.

"It's okay, Y/n, seriously. I like hearing you talk about you and your friends." I assure her, "But I'm all right, I'm really enjoying my routine that I have, you know?" She nods her head, smiling softly.

"Ahh! Is that my little Y/n?!" I hear a man shout, we glance around and Y/n gasps.

"JJ!" She exclaims, he runs over and picks her up, spinning her around and Y/n clinging onto her.

"I've been looking for you, sweet! What're you up too—? Oh! Jenna! Nice acting ma'am," I go to thank him but he sets Y/n down and rests his hand on her back. "Brandon is trying to ride a bike down a slide, he's gonna get another concussion. Brooke tried stopping him but he isn't listening. He only listens to you." JJ informs her, Y/n sighs.

"All of you."

"Of course, Mama." He says, sending her a wink. Y/n nudges him.

"All right, sorry to cut this short. I'll text you! I gotta run! Bye!" She says, quickly, running over toward the park, JJ rushing with her and directing her. I follow after her and see her run over. "Woah, woah, woah—!"

"—Y/n! There you are! Come watch!"

"No— No! Brandon, stop it. Think for just a second." Y/n says, sternly. "Look at me, Brandon." She demands, I see Brandon look at her, finally. His smile faltering.

"Uh-oh."

"Ooh, Brandon's getting angry face." Jack teases, making the group laugh. JJ wraps his arm around Y/n yet she shoves him off,

"Assholes! You seriously didn't think to stop him? Brandon, honey, come down. Normally. And safely, please."

"You won't shout at me?"

"Absolutely not."

"You won't hit me or chase me or tell me off or give me the silent treatment?" Brandon rambles on, Y/n shakes her head and smiles widely.

"No, honey, come on down." She denies, he sets the bike down and moves it down, Jack snickers as he catches the bike and moves out the way, Brandon slides down and stays, staring her down. "Come here, gimme a hug." She says, opening her arms, he stands up and goes to hug her but she begins attacking him. He falls on the bark and everyone immediately tries stopping her and JJ, Maeve, Jack, and Luke all holding her.