Meeting the family

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: killerEILISH

Summary: Y/n meets Jenna's family. Y/n's G!P

I feel really sick when writing this and very dizzy so I'm not tryna be the bitch that's like 'if there's any mistakes in words, it's probably why' but... I'm gonna be that bitch today aha. I love you all, my loves, make sure you are all drinking enough water and eating enough. I'm proud of you all - love your slutty daddy— nah jk jk, actually nah fuck it. Slutty daddy.

ANYWAYYYYY!

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I'm getting ready to go to dinner with my family and my girlfriend, Y/n, is gonna meet them today! I'm so excited for her to meet them, I really hope they all get along. I feel like they will due to how mature Y/n is so she'll get along with my parents and my older siblings, then with Aaliyah and Markus, I feel like they'll naturally get along.

"I don't know if this looks okay, does this look okay?" Y/n asks me, stepping inside the room wearing wide-legged tailored black pants, a white shirt with the first button undone but not in a slutty way, it looks actually really nice, she also has those comfy ass leather vintage jackets in black, the whole outfit coming together so nicely, pairing it off with black and white converse.

"You look fine, yeah." I compliment then look back at myself and continue to fix up my hair.

"Jenna," She starts, I look at her through the mirror, watching as she changes her stance, making me laugh already at how dramatic she is, I turn to her. "this is some serious shit, right now. I'm gonna need more than a..." She looks away then turns back, a cold face, "looks fine," then she dramatically turns away before looking back at me, expectantly. "I need a 'Yeah, you look breath-taking, love' or... or, ooh, I've always been a fan off 'They will all really appreciate your style'— you know, something actually supportive." She says, dramatically, making me laugh. I walk over to her and place a kiss on her left cheek.

"You look stunning, darling. Truly." I tell her, she narrows her eyes before rolling her eyes and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you, my pretty girl." She thanks me, quietly. I smile widely, wrapping my arms around.

"No problem." I reply, I go to move but she pulls me back.

"No, not yet." She says, making me laugh.

"But—"

"—No, I'm nervous." She says, clinging onto me.

"Y/n, we have to leave in like 15 minutes."

"So? We still have 15 minutes to hug." She replies, I groan, tilting my head back. "What're your life's goals and ambitions?" She asks, jokingly making me laugh. She untangles her arms from me before pacing back and forth while I put my shoes on. "Who actually invented relationships and decided to make it a milestone of 'meeting the parent's'? This anxiety that I'm feeling is actually making me feel so sick— dude, what if I throw up? Huh? Wh—Wha—What're your parents gonna think—? Not even your parents, your siblings as well. They're all gonna find me some wacko— oh, my god, remember that guy? Who threw up in front of his girlfriend's parents cause he didn't know anything since he was playing games when he was supposed— wait... wait, shit, did I even save my game last night? I played for two fucking hours, I better not have." She says, walking toward the door. "Wait, I need to get my cologne—" She walks toward the bathroom, her hand resting on the door before she stops. She stares at the door, standing right in front of it. "wait, what was I getting?"