Let's fall in love for the night

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Jenna is at a bar with her castmates and when they go to a house party, Jenna meets a girl and they spend the night with one another.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I'm at the bar with my castmates, Scott, Brittany, and Mia right now and I'm having some Jameson, Whiskey. I'm beginning to drink it as if it's water and as I glance around, I notice Mia down a shot, making me giggle at how carefree we are all being. We have two more days of shooting X and I have a scene that I just know I'm going to hate filming.

I'm definitely going to regret this but eh well, who cares? It's only 10:23 and we've been bar-hopping for about an hour or two.

"God, I'm gonna miss you all!" Brittany expresses to everyone, glancing around and downing a shot.

"I'll miss you all too, loves." Mia replies, smiling as she glances around and focuses on me for a moment, "I'm excited to see you in future projects, Jenna! I can tell you're gonna do great." Mia assures me, resting her hand on my shoulder and leaning close,

"Thank you, M! I appreciate it. Keep working hard." I wish for her, she nods her head. Raising her glass.

"I'll do it just for you." She replies, downing her drink and standing up, going over toward the bar and getting another couple of shots. I watch someone whisper something into Scott's ear and he hums excitedly before turning to me,

"Come on! We're going to a house party." He informs me, clapping his hands together and standing up, "Come on! We're all going!" He exclaims, excitedly. I down the rest of my Jameson and stand up, I put my jacket on and begin to follow Scott, Mia and Brittany. Mia quickly downs both shots before setting them down and I grab her jacket for her.

"Thank you, Sweet." She thanks me, I send her a smile as I put her jacket on for her, slightly missing and it fumbling around slightly but we get there in the end. Scott gets us a Lyft and we begin to set off to a house party.

This is the most careless I've ever been...

***

We're at the house party and it's cram-packed in here but I'm kinda enjoying it, everyone is so sweet, the people here are so nice. I love it here, I wish I could stay for longer and I wish I adventured a little bit more. Yes, I want on walks but I saw a lot of the same things. But this? This is something that you can only experience and be in the moment to fully appreciate and enjoy.

I dance to the music with Mia and Brittany, Scott's around here somewhere, I think he's out back playing a guitar or something and singing a song with a bit of an audience. I don't know, I'm not really sure. I glance around the room though and I notice someone in the corner, reading a book, smoking. Hm. I watch as they glance around and I look away, not wanting to get caught just yet but I can't help but be intrigued by them.

I feel eyes on me so I lean close to Brittany,

"Hey, I'm gonna go find a bathroom." I inform her, she nods her head and rests her hand on my back, patting my back.

"Be sure to stay safe." She tells me, I nod my head and feel her hand remove off of my back, I make my way around the house and try to find the bathroom but when I do, there's a big ass line. Fuck that. I begin to walk toward the stairs and I peak my head into certain rooms. I open the door to see a guy butt-ass naked, screwing a girl.

"Shit, sorry!" I apologise, immediately, and shut the door. I notice a door wide open but with no one in there, how odd. I glance behind me, not seeing anyone so I step inside the room and look to see that there is a lot of books in here as well as music records on the wall. I inspect the records, chuckling to myself at some of them as this person has really good taste. I look at their books, seeing that there is a lot of old books and it makes me fall more in love with this person's style.