"Do you want me, Jenna?"

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Jenna is a figure skater and when an accident happens on the Ice Hockey team, they have to share a rink but the captain, Y/n, and Jenna don't seem to get along at first.

Do you guys enjoy these ice hockey one-shots cause i love writing them, but lmk

OH— also ; ) READER'S G!P!!!!!!!!!!!

INSPO: Icebreaker

HERE WE GO!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

If I have to hear "Come on, Jenna, you're slacking, put some effort in" one more goddamn time, I will forever be put away with murder. I hate this session, as with my partner, Aaron, it doesn't even feel like he's trying either yet he isn't getting told off!

It's always me.

We glide toward one end and right now are supposed to do a triple spin and then I'll land in his arms, him spinning around before an abrupt stop and us supposed to look 'in love'.

Aaron is my partner and my best friend but that is all, it gets annoying when people tell you, repeatedly, that we're either dating or that he likes me and he gets told that I like him.

We both hate it.

"Come on, actually put some effort in Aaron!" I hear the first comment our coach make about him,

"Yeah, let me just stab my eyes out first." Aaron replies, quietly, earning a smile from me.

"Or we could just do it to one another."

"Ah, yes, living in heaven together, what a wonderful idea." He says, both of us jumping and spinning. I control my body on 3 spins before feeling a hand rest on my waist, holding me up and us spinning again. I lower myself, resting my hand on his cheek and the other on his chest. He abruptly stops and we look intently into one another's eyes, trying to look in love for our coach.

"Hm, I think we should go over that turn. It looked... sloppy." I hear Coach Medina shout to us, while me and Aaron skate over toward her, in hopes of a better review. "Apart from that, you two did well. Keep practicing, and Jenna, don't add any weight. You need to stay this weight—"

"—Yes, yes, I know." I agree, skating over toward her.

"And Aaron—"

"—I will do more work at the gym, yes Coach." Aaron agrees, Coach Medina nods her head contently and sighs softly,

"Well, then. If you two stick to your meticulously planned schedule, I don't see why you two shouldn't win this year." I hear Medina express to both of us, I can feel Aaron's eyes widen and look at me, waiting to be just as excited.

Medina never compliments and if she does, it's a back-handed compliment. So, this is the nicest thing you're probably going to hear from her... ever.

Medina walks away and over inside of her room, indicating for me and Aaron to get off the rink, get changed and go start our meticulously planned schedule that I have.

I plan everything. What I eat, what I do, what I want to do, and even... my — as embarrassing as this is — my sex life. Mentioning sex, I have a friends with benefits guy and let me tell you, I think this has worked out perfectly.

Once I'm done getting changed, I have my bag over my shoulder and I'm walking alongside Aaron,

"So, what're you plans for tonight? Are we going to that party tonight?" Aaron asks me, looking over at me as he clings onto his bag. One thing about me and Aaron is you have to pick and choose your moments when you talk to him, there are days— maybe even weeks if you're lucky— where he's super nice, but in a blink of an eye, he can be... a problem... I guess you could say. But me and my best friend, Emma, have always stuck with him and it's not like I can leave him. He's my partner. No one else feels right.