"Ellie Alves, hi"

A/N: Ellie x Reader

Summary: Y/n moves into the apartment building with her older sister and meets a teenager around her age, she becomes enticed by Ellie. Them becoming friends and quickly more.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I arrive at the apartment building, holding onto the right strap of my bag and I peak my head inside before turning to look at my older sister, Dina, seeing her take out her suitcase and then grab her bag, moving the straps over her shoulder. She glances at me before looking at me, confused.

"What?" She questions, shutting the trunk and locking her car, "Come on, I'll type the password in." She informs me, walking past me, I let my shoulders fall and nod my head.

"All right," I agree, walking beside her. "I swear, I hate LA." I complain, "I think every LA person hates reading."

"Nuh-uh." She disagrees, "I've already seen quite a handful of people holding books."

"Holding or reading?" I counter, seeing her sigh and let her shoulders fall, she chuckles softly.

"Okay, so, they were holding a book but that doesn't mean it's just there for decor." Dina attempts to assure me, I let my shoulders fall and glance around.

"Do you know if there's a bookstore around here?"

"Not yet but I'll ask Delilah."

"Delilah?" I question, "Who's Delilah?" I ask her, tilting my head slightly in confusion.

"Girl who owns the complex I believe, I don't know." She answers, truthfully. I nod my head as I watch her type in the password and a click happen, she rests her hand on the handle and opens the door.

"Can we ask for an apartment on the 2nd floor or is that out of our budget?" I question,

"I don't know, darling, I'll ask for you." Dina assures me, making me smile. Dina's always felt like my true mother even though she's only 4 years older than me. "Whoa, look at the pretty fountain." She points out, I smile, looking at the fountain and inspecting it. I go to step toward in and inspect it however, I stop, noticing a woman taking photos.

"Oh, sorry, Ma'am." I apologise, stepping out of her way, the girl shakes her head, offering a smile. I face ahead, seeing a girl step out and offer a smile between the two of us.

"Hey, guys." I hear a girl greet us, walking toward us and clapping her hands together. "I'm Delilah." She informs us, offering Dina a hand.

"Dina, we talked on the phone." Dina informs her, taking her hand and shaking it. "It's good to finally meet you."

"It's good to finally meet you, too." Delilah replies, sending her a smile before glancing at me then looking at me. "Hey, who's this?"

"That's my little sister, Y/n, she's 16."

"Sweet, I have a sister who's practically 16." Delilah replies, sending me a small smile. "Lemme find her and while me and your sister discuss business, she can show you around, mhm?" Delilah suggests, I look over at Dina, wondering if that's okay.

"Is that okay, Dee?" I ask her, hoping that it is.

"Yeah, stay close, and keep me updated, all right?" Dina informs me, I nod my head and pull my phone out of my pocket and put the ringer on,

"There, I'll know when you text and I'll make sure to keep you updated on where we go." I assure her, seeing her smile and pat my back.

"All right, then yes. If that's okay with Delilah." Dina replies, Delilah nods her head.