"You didn't say goodbye"

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Y/n bumps into a girl who she meets at a coffee shop, and after spending time together for a couple of months, Jenna has to go back to LA. When she does, she gets a surprised visit afterwards.

Please do enjoy, I'm kinda proud of this, idk, but yeah. Enjoy <3

HERE WE GO!

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I get out of my car and once I shut my door, I lock the car, I really need coffee. I also wanna do some reading, so, I'm gonna sit inside. I brought my laptop bag so, I might write as well. I head inside and see my friend, Dylan, working the front desk,

"Hey, Dylan." I greet her, seeing Dylan look up after cleaning the counter and see her smile.

"Hey, your usual?" She asks me, I nod my head.

"Yeah, please." I answer in reply, getting my wallet out of my back pocket and opening it, pulling out a five dollar bill and giving it to her. She gives me 3 dollars and 50 cents change, and I put it in my wallet. "Thanks." I thank her,

"No problem." She replies, "So, how're you? Did you go to the gym?"

"Not yet, I'm going later though with Flo." I answer in reply, running my hand through my hair then adjust my glasses as I move out of the way. "How're you?"

"Not bad. Not bad." She answers, "Enjoy." She tells me, I nod my head and I step back, turning around, bumping into someone.

"Shit—"

"—Shit, sorry! Sorry—"

"—No, I—I'm sorry." I apologise, both of us holding each other's forearms, "Are you okay? Sorry about that." I apologise, again. She shakes her head.

"My fault." She replies, both of us go to move in the same direction, "Oh."

"Oh, uh, s—sorry—" We move in the same direction again, "All right, this... wow, this just gets better and better." I say to myself, quietly, feeling her move me and both of us swap places.

"There." She lets out, I smile softly and after what feels like looking into each other's eyes for forever, I hear Dylan clear her throat.

"You gonna order or just eye-fuck my friend?" Dylan asks the mysterious girl,

"Dylan." I say, sternly, glancing at the girl and seeing a smile tug on her lips, "I'm sorry about her, uh, have a good date— day. Have a good... day." I wish to her, walking away and heading over to a chair, sitting myself down. I unzip my bag and put one earphone in and play my reading playlist on and grab If We Were Villains (if any of you have read it, no spoilers I'm on Act 1 Scene 12, please and thanks.) and I open to the page I'm on, beginning to read. I read two whole pages and then hear my name being called, I put my bookmark in and get up. Heading over to the counter and grab the hot chocolate. "Thank you." I thank Ruth, her humming and nodding her head as she begins to make the other girl's coffee; as I head over to my chair, the girl stops me.

"Your name's Y/n?" The girl asks me, my eyes move away from her before they meet her brown eyes again. I feel myself get lost in them so easily, they are so enticing.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's me." I confirm,

"That's a really beautiful name." She expresses to me, I smile softly.

"Thank you. My mom was thinking about names while she was giving birth to me, and apparently one of the doctors had that name so she decided to name me after her." I explain to her, seeing her smile softly as she nods her head,