Demanding Boss 2

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART TWO AS REQUESTED!!!!

WOO!

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

"Why does my heart beat faster when I'm around you and only you?" She asks me, looking fragile and confused.

"I think that's your bodies reaction to me, and the way we look at one another." I answer in reply, guessing. She thinks for a moment, lowering her head slightly. I tilt my head up, my eyes fluttering shut as I wait for her lips to be against mines, finally.

I've been waiting for this to happen for what feels like my whole life...

I feel her top lip graze my bottom lip before she moves away, I move my arm around her waist, stopping her from pulling away. I feel her exhale a breath softly.

"Jenna."

We step away from one another, ready for whoever was about to come in. My hands holding the other behind my back as she stares at the door, seemingly angry.

"Jenna, where— ah, there you are. Are you almost ready?" My mom asks me, I nod my head and offer a short smile.

"Yeah, mom, almost ready." I reply,

"Great, do you need anything?" She offers, I shake my head.

"No, thank you."

"No, thank you, Miss Ortega." Y/n denies, tucking her hands in her pockets as she returns the kind look to my mom. My mom nods her head, leaving the room and shutting the door. I turn to Y/n, wondering what's going to happen now.

"Y/n."

"Ma'am." She corrects, I roll my eyes.

"Do I have too?"

"Well, are we friends?" She asks me, accusingly.

"Yes." I answer, seeing her look at me, her pupils dilating and her eyes falling to the ground.

"Oh." She lets out, quietly. I smile at how stunned she is by this news, I continue to pack my bag and when I notice her smiling, it makes my heart melt. My smile meets my eyes and when she notices, her smile widens. "Can... Can I ask you something?" She asks, I nod my head, she walks over to me and hesitantly moves her arms up, I walk into her arms and we hug. I feel her quickly relax in my arms, and when I tuck my head into her neck, I feel her grip tighten and her hug into
me more. She soon moves away and when I look into her eyes, it's as if she's pleading for me not to leave. I wrap my hand around her index finger as I pack. Dragging her around and her walking around with me. "So... you've never had a sleepover before?"

"No."

"Why?"

"No one's invited me to one."

"Why?"

"Does it matter why?" I ask, glancing at her as I shove a t-shirt into my bag, she shakes her head.

"No, just... just surprised. That's all." She answers in reply, I hum softly, nodding my head.

"Well, if you wanna know so badly, I'm quite introverted so I'm picky with my friends and I just haven't had enough friends to have a fun sleepover with. I've tried, but I've left early just because it was either too boring or it caused a serious panic attack." I inform her, seeing her nod her head. Her eyes softening as I feel her cling onto my middle and ring finger, me returning the hold. Her fingers giving me a small squeeze which I appreciate.