Soft Side

A/N: Wednesday x Reader

Requested by: izone2003

Summary: Y/n and Wednesday are dating and when Wednesday transfers to Evermore, they become long distance but when things go worse for Y/n, she transfers to Evermore and everyone at Evermore sees Wednesday's soft side.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday's POV:

I'm walking down the hall and I see multiple people moving out the way for me, how chivalrous of them. However, one person doesn't stop and actually stays in front of me. My beautiful girlfriend, Y/n. A lot of people think that we're just friends and they are very confused on why she's friends with me - which I agree with - but she doesn't seem to care.

Even if she does get bullied for it.

"Darling." I say, "Are you going to move out of my way?" I question, hoping that she'll move out of my way,

"I want to walk to you class, love." She replies, softly. Offering her hand, I take her hand and I direct her to my locker, I open it and see my brother Pugsley fall from the locker, Y/n sighs. "Not again, dude, seriously?" She asks, I kneel down and remove the apple from his mouth.

"I swear, I tried. I tried—"

"—I want names." I demand, he sighs, shaking his head. I remove the rope and feel myself have a vision. Stupid water polo team.

"Weds? You okay?" Y/n asks me, I glance back at her, nodding my head and turn to Pugsley.

"I've got it from here, don't worry." I assure him, he looks at me confused and I begin to make a call. "Mother, I will need to borrow the piranha's for a show and tell, can you bring them in for me?" I ask her,

"Yes, Darling, I'll be there soon."

"Thank you, Mother." I reply, ending the call. I don't go to my first couple of periods and Y/n kept trying to skip classes with me but after some making out and a promise that I won't do anything bad, she leaves. She's already being threatened to get kicked out of school if her attendance doesn't fix. I see the car and Lurch gets out, walking over toward me and handing me two bags filled with the angry piranha's, "Thank you Lurch, be sure to thank my mother." I tell him, he nods his head and goes back to the car, I head inside and I make my way to the swimming pool.

***

I dumped angry piranha's in the pool, let's just say my expulsion was necessary but now I realise that my parents can send me to the school they've been wanting me to go too for ages, I'm not looking forward to it.

"Hey, your parents let me in." I hear Y/n's voice say in my room, I hear her rushed footsteps and she places a kiss on my head then sits on my bed, I'm sitting at my desk which is beside my bed, so, she's close by. "You promised you weren't going to do anything bad." She says, I continue to typewrite and I feel my chair being moved.

"This is an odd way to get my attention." I tell her, she chuckles softly and nods her head, pulling the chair toward her,

"Well, you didn't listen when you were writing." Y/n counters, I slightly tilt my head up and stare at her, waiting for her to go on. "You promised you wouldn't hurt anyone."

"I promised I wouldn't do anything bad—"

"—Dumping angry piranha's in the pool and almost killing someone is bad." Y/n informs me, I hum.

"Well, if I knew that..." I trail off, sarcastically, earning a small laugh.

"You are infuriating, darling." She tells me, kissing my cheek.