Meeting the Family

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: s0merand0mperson

Summary: Jenna meets Y/n's family.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm downstairs waiting for my girlfriend, Jenna, to finish getting ready as we have to soon as she is gonna meet my family. She's been having a bit anxiety about it so I got her an anxiety ring and I told my parents that if she needs to step out or listen to music, don't bother her and just give her some alone time since it's something she values and I value just as much.

I'm on my phone and I look up after hearing her walk downstair, I look up and see her move around and move in front of me,

"Do I look okay?" She asks me, I look at her outfit and smile widely.

"I've loved all of them, but this..." I stand up and put my phone away, stepping toward her and resting my hands on her waist, "takes the cake." I admit to her, smiling as I glance between her eyes then her lips. Seeing her eyes light up.

"Really? This isn't underwhelming?" She asks, she's wearing some black tailored pants, a white graphic t-shirt and navy blue jacket over it, matching it with converse. She looks so hot, right now.

"No, no, no." I deny, shaking my head. "You... actually, are so beautiful. I love this outfit." I compliment, holding her hands and taking in her outfit.

"You really do like it?" She asks me, I nod my head, almost immediately.

"Yes! Yes, I... I do. And I know for a fact that my mom will definitely ask where you got that jacket. It looks like something she'd wanna wear." I explain to her, earning a laugh.

"Are you sure? I feel like I'm underdressed." She expresses to me, I rest my hand on her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"I love your outfit. I know my parents will. And I know that you are very anxious about this but I know for a fact that they are going to love you." I explain my thoughts to her, seeing her nod her head, smiling at me.

"Okay..." She mumbles, before taking a deep breath in and out. "A—Are we going now?" She asks me, I think for a moment and look at my watch. Seeing we have 10 minutes till we go.

"We have 10 minutes till we go but we can either leave early or we can drive around and then start to make our way to my parents house." I explain the plan to her, her thinking for a moment. She glances around the room before turning back to me.

"Can we drive around for 10 minutes?" She asks me, I nod my head and show her that I still have my keys, we head out and drive around for ten minutes before we head over.

***

We arrive outside and I pull into the drive, looking over and Jenna and feeling her grip my hand tighter, I turn the car off and I turn to her, leaning back in my chair.

"You've met my sisters before, so, they will be there as well." I inform her, seeing her eyes move from the house to me, she nods her head, staying quiet. "Just tell me if you feel like you can go." I tell her, she gets out of the car, surprising me. I get out with her and I lock the car.

She immediately clings onto me, holding my hand and staying close to me. Which I don't mine, I place a kiss on her head and see my mom staring at us through the window, she smiles.

"I'm really scared." She tells me, softly. Resting her head on my shoulder as we stop at the front door.

"I know, but we're in this together and if you ever feel like you need to step away, just give me the signal and I'll take you some place where you can take a breath and relax." I explain to her, calmly. Seeing her nod her head. She hesitantly moves her hand up, and knocks on the door, before removing her head from my shoulder and in seconds. My mom swings the door open, smiles warmly and glances between us.