⚠️Secrets⚠️

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: The world is in mayhem and constant battle with one another. When a tribe fights against another and hijacks their land, the people who lived there are forced to live in a hotel-like building. (this is now made up, rest was from a dream ahah) When Y/n is doing work, she sees her girlfriend and when she alerts her that she's alive, they plan to meet up and they kiss under the midnight sky.

Inspo: A dream i just woke up from.

TW: Death, Violence.

HERE WE GO!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Right now, I'm holding a rifle, trying to fight off enemies as they are trying to invade our land. I'm trying to find somewhere that I can use for cover but it's a struggle. I begin to move further down the hill, where a lot of people are hiding. There is even a deep maze that we created that leads to buildings that hasn't somehow been destroyed.

I glance ahead, it being silent. I glance to see my dad, he presses his index finger over his lips. I face ahead, ready to fight. I aim, and move toward a cottage, using that for cover.

"Shit!" I hear someone exclaim, after that? Chaos ensues. I hear multiple horses, gunshots, and see bodies dropping to the ground, being dead. I shoot, one person down. I reload, shoot, another person down. I reload, shoot, miss. Fuck. I try to reload but it gets stuck. I hear a door burst open behind me and quickly turn, seeing someone. I rush toward them, hitting them with my gun, them falling onto the floor. I check, they aren't someone I know and I know everyone.

"Please— No—!" I hit them in the face, knocking them out.

"Fall back!" I hear someone shout, I look up, seeing my dad in need of help. I try to reload and once I aim, I line the shot.

"Don't you dare." I hear someone say from behind. I quickly turn, hitting them with the gun. I punch them, push them against the wall and quickly shoot. Dead. I turn back to my dad, aiming toward the guy attacking him. Line the shot— Reload— No, no, no—! No! Fuck!

"Dad!" I exclaim, yet too late. He's dead. I quickly rush toward him but see multiple people on horses move in front, I go to turn back and see even more. Fuck, I'm surrounded.

"Everybody! Stay calm."

"Stay calm!"

"Hey— Watch it!" Someone dies by electrocution from trying to run away. I put my hands up, accepting my fate.

"On your knees." I hear a female soldier order me to do, I look over at her and smile.

"I never give a blowy without a please, first." I reply, feeling my legs being kicked. I fall to the ground, keeping my hands up.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n! No!" I hear my two friends Holly and Sophie shout, in worry. I glance back,

"Don't hurt me. I—"

"If you follow orders, then you'll live." The woman says, moving in front of me. "Drop your weapon." She orders, I chuckle and shake my head.

"Fuck you." I spit at them, dropping the weapon.

"Kick it away." I kick the gun away like they instructed, "Now, go down there and join the line." She instructs for me to do, I sigh and look up at her.

"You still want me on my knees?" I ask, seductively, seeing her roll her eyes. She slaps me across the face, I grunt, turning back to her and still smiling. I stand up, hands up so they know I won't do anything and I turn around, head down and toward the line.