Secret Crushes

A/N: Phoebe x Reader

Requested by: MariaNo099136

Summary: Phoebe bullies Y/n and when they both are at a party and they get drunk, feelings are left in the open between the two.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm walking into school and heading over toward my locker, working out what class books I need to take out and keep. I have to get ready for track, but I'm so tired. I really don't wanna practice but I know I have too.

"Ah, and there she is!" I hear my bully, Phoebe, say excitedly. I glance at her, before turning to her, seeing her smiling widely at me.

"What do you want?" I ask her, angrily. Taking out a few jotters and grabbing a few jotters to replace it. I shut and lock my locker,

"Woah, what's the rush?" I hear her say, stopping me.

"I need to get to practice." I tell her, "Or are you gonna make me be late, again?"

"I might. I might not." She replies, before slapping me.

"What on earth was that for?" I ask, angrily, pushing her but she grabs my bag, pulling me toward her. I try shove her away yet she doesn't back off. She chucks me into the lockers and holds me against it.

"Don't fucking fight me, L/n. I swear to god."

"Fuck off, Phoebe." I insult her, pushing her away but she grips my straps, pushing me against it. My head hitting against the locker, making me let out a pained grunt. "The fuck is wrong with you? Why do bullies and parental issues a package deal?" I argue, her eyes fill with anger, she punches me, gripping my hair and hitting my head against the locker again.

"Fuck you!" She shouts at me, before letting me go aggressively. Stomping away from me. I sigh, letting myself take a breath before heading to the changing rooms.

*****

I'm at practice and when I'm on my break, I head to the bathroom, I quickly pee and once I'm done, I begin to wash my hands. I try dry my hands but I feel myself get pushed,

"Fuck you." I hear Phoebe insult me, I sigh, pushing her into a stall and slamming the door shut. "What the—? Fuck you! Open—Open the fucking door—!"

"—This is what you get." I reply, "Now, apologise." I order, not hearing her say anything. "Phoebe?"

"Boo." I hear her say, I jump, seeing her now behind me. I step backwards yet she grabs me, chucking me into the stall. "Bitch." I sigh, crawling underneath the wall and seeing her looking at me,

"Ooh, look at you. On you're fucking stomach for me."

"As if I'd ever bow down to you." I counter, standing up and patting myself down.

"Honey, everyone does." She replies,

"Why? Because you broke Cole's heart, you suddenly think that you're the shit or something?" I ask her, angrily. She grips my t-shirt, holding me against the wall, again.

"Don't you fucking dare."

"I didn't even say anything, bitch. You're the one overreacting."

"Overreacting?!" She loudly repeats, "You're the one being a fucking bitch to me, repeatedly."

"Can you blame me? You're the one always holding me against shit, hitting me, bullying me—!"

"—I don't bully you, now look at who's overreacting." She counters, I grip her wrist and get her hands off of me, pushing her away.