Christmas Together

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Jenna wakes up to Y/n being excited about Christmas and they open presents together.

I'm sorry if this is shit it's just I have a lot of writing to do and plus it's Christmas!

This is also my first ever Jenna one-shot so go easy on me ahaha

Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a good day and get everything you wished for <3

HERE WE GO! <3

____________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I wake up again to feeling my arm being pulled and shaken around,

"Baby, wake up." I hear my girlfriend, Y/n, tell me to do, "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She continues to say, "It's christmas!" She exclaime, excitedly. I grab the far-end of my pillow and cover my ears. Groaning.

***

"Jenna." I hear Y/n call on me, "Jenna, baby, I gave you an extra 10 more minutes than I originally said! I wanna go see the presents." She expresses to me,

"Go see the presents, then." I reply, mumbling slightly as I just wanna sleep. It's too early— I don't even know what time it is.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I wanna see it with you. This is our first christmas together." She reminds me, I slowly open my eyes, blinking repeatedly. Adjusting to the light. "Merry Christmas, my beautiful love." I hear her whisper to me, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile, softly.

"All right, all right. You convinced me." I tell her, hearing her adorable laugh.

"Yay! Now hurry up! I want you to see what I got you!" She tells me,

"Did you remember that we said we wouldn't spoil each other?" I remind her, sitting up and wiping my eyes, I look over and see her staring at the wall in front of her. "Baby, we agreed to go light this year—"

"—But—!"

"—No, my love, you know that I care and I'm thankful you did it but you don't need to get me
much, I have you. That's all I mostly care about." I express to her, she sighs, her shoulders falling in sadness.

"I'm sorry." She apologises, I lean over and kiss her cheek.

"Don't apologise." I tell her, seeing her still be slightly upset. "Put the pout away." I tell her, seeing her try to attempt to not pout or look upset. "Let's restart, hm?" I suggest, seeing her eyes look over at me in confusion. I lie back down, pretending to be asleep. "Wake me up." I whisper to her, hearing her chuckle softly. Soon, I feel her lips against mines, giving me a passionate kiss that I return. Her pulling away.

"Good morning, my love. Merry Christmas." She tells me, I smile and slowly open my eyes.

"Best waking up ever." I express to her, noticing her blush. "Let's go brush our teeth." I suggest, she nods her head and we brush our teeth, messing around. When washing her toothbrush, she tries to push the water onto my arm, causing small droplets to hit me but nothing that effective. "Wha—? What're you doing?"

"Trying to get some water on you." She replies, laughing.

"You're failing, i—if you can't see." I point out to her, hearing her laugh.

"Yeah, no shit." She replies, putting the toothbrush in the cup after cleaning it, she wipe her mouth and I do the same afterwards on a different towel. We both do our make up routines and then we finally head downstairs.