Demanding Boss 5

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART 5 AS I GOT THREATENED!

AHAHA ITS SCARY OUT HEREEEE BUT ANYWAY...

Summary: Y/n gets a reward, Jenna gets a reward for giving Y/n an award, and they basically are just in their element. That is until...?

UNTIL WHAT, AGAIN?! I DO NOT KNOW, I JUST LIKE ADDING DRAMA WHEN IT ISN'T NECESSARY MWUAH-HA-HA

I'm so sorry😂

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I quickly hide under the table and see Y/n stare at Maria,

"Maria?" I hear Y/n call on her, "Please knock next time." She orders,

"Yes, ma'am. I'm so—"

"—Let's just discuss, yes?" Y/n begins, using her hand to beckon Maria to sit down. I hear Maria's footsteps and she sits down, I watch as Y/n sits down and I rest my hand on her leg, my fingers trailing up and down, I feel her fix her position in her chair but keeps a composed face. How? "So, you and... Becky?" She asks,

"Yes, I tried to fight against my feelings and I know she did as well. I really like her, ma'am." She expresses to her,

"Maria, you are in a relationship. You are faithful to someone else, it's not fair on them." Y/n reminds her, my eyes widen and I cover my mouth, stopping the gasp. I didn't know Maria was dating someone?

"I... I know." Maria quietly replies, "But please don't fire both of us because of something so stupid that shouldn't have happened— look, I... I got you these." I hear Maria say, resting something on her desk.

"I appreciate the gesture, but if I find out that you two have continued your affair; I won't be happy, Faith is a very amazing woman and she deserves better. Have you talked to her about your loss in interest?" Y/n asks her, resting her forearms on her lap as she tucks her chair further into the desk. I feel her hand rest on my cheek and her thumb strokes my cheekbone, I smile and lean into her.

"I've been trying too yet she's really busy with her own work that I don't think she's noticing." Maria answers, truthfully. "I feel so guilty about it and I really want to tell her. Don't get me wrong, I want to tell her but there is never a real moment where she listens to me anymore." Maria continues onto explain to Y/n,

"One thing that I want is for everyone to be a family and feel like they can talk to one another, including me. I'm sorry that you feel neglected by your girlfriend and how busy she is with work but you have to consider the factor that maybe the reason why she works so hard is so that she can secure that future with you that I know you two have discussed." Y/n tries to explain to Maria, I hear a sigh from Maria and I know she feels bad about what she's done. "Try to find a moment and discuss what you really want from this relationship and each other, communication is important for a relationship just as much as trust." Y/n completes and I hear Maria let out a small sob. "Don't cry, Maria. You made a mistake and all you can do now is accept what you've done and face it head first." She continues onto say, I smile at Y/n.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am." I hear her footsteps and see her move around but Y/n quickly stands up and moves in front of her and stops her from hugging her.

"No, no, it's okay. Why don't you go for a small walk, hm? It could do you some good to have some alone time and think." Y/n suggests to Maria,

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you. Thank you so much, that was really helpful." Maria thanks her, sincerely while Y/n directs her out the room, I peak my head and see Y/n's hand on the back of her head and slightly nudge Maria out, removing her hand. "Tha—" Y/n shuts the door in her face and sighs, walking over and sitting down in her chair, I rest my forearms on her lap and look up at her as she looks down on me.