⚠️"Do you want me, Jenna?" 3⚠️

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART 3!!

⚠️TW⚠️: Body Issues

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I walk toward to catch up with Henry and Emma and when I do, I notice Emma glance at me before looking at my new hoodie that Y/n has given me. I really like this hoodie, it's bringing me a lot more warmth than JJ's jersey. He gave it to me and told me to wear it around Y/n and something good will happen. I'm not gonna lie, watching Y/n get so possessive of me, it was attractive...

"Where'd you get that?" I hear Emma ask me, gaining Henry's attention. It was awkward as I couldn't even move between them as they're holding hands,

"What're you—? Oh, that's Y/n's hoodie." Henry announces, I shake my head lightly.

"No, it's not—"

"—Yes, it is. That's Y/n's favourite hoodie. She wears it when she's stressed." Henry informs both me and Emma, I look down at the hoodie then back at him,

"Do you think I should go give it back?" I ask him, curiously. He shakes his head,

"No, I think she trusts you enough. Plus, I knew if she saw you in JJ's jersey, she'd freak." I hear him continue onto say, making me smile widely. I can't help but smile, I feel my cheeks heat up as I think of all the times that she's must've worn this. Her hug is so comforting and I'm not going to lie, this feels like a constant hug from her, I love it. You know, the right amount that I love it— like it. I mean, I like this hoodie the right amount. Not in like a sort've... emotional... attachment, ordeal.

"Hey, love, be careful." I hear Henry say, tugging Emma backwards as she went to cross the road and almost got hit by a car. "Are you okay?" He asks her, rubbing her forearm and looking at her with worry, kissing her cheek. Emma smiles softly, her cheeks turning pink.

"Yeah, I—I am." I hear her softly, nodding her head.

"Okay, let me know if you aren't." I hear Henry say to her, she nods her head lightly and offers her best smile to him.

They are ridiculously cute, I hate and love it.

***

I'm lying in bed, trying to fall asleep but I can't. I can't sleep and I hate it, I know that Henry's here with Emma but I don't wanna intrude and I don't really want to talk to Aaron. He's been avoiding me ever since he found out that me and Y/n had slept together.

I seriously don't have anyone to talk too.

I grab my phone and I go onto Instagram, scrolling and liking posts before I go onto my messages, answering a few friends and going onto the Ice Hockey group chat that me and Emma got added too. Called 'Icey Whores'. If you can't tell, JJ came up with it, the immature little fuck that I can't help but laugh at every joke.

"Is anyone awake? " I send into the group chat, waiting for a response only to see Y/n reply,

"everyone else is asleep, i can't sleep" I notice Y/n respond,

"So it's just you? " I ask,

"just me :)" Y/n replies,

"i know, don't get too excited " She adds, making me roll my eyes as I begin to chuckle softly.

"What're you up too? " I ask her,

"nothung"

"*nothing* im really bored " She replies, I think for a moment,