Protecting Mabel

A/N: Mabel x Reader

Summary: Y/n has been trying to talk to Mabel but Mabel keeps dodging her calls and when they bump into one another, Y/n finally sees why and is out for revenge.

STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT CAUSE IT SAID THAT IT WAS COMING OUT TOMORROW (THE 16TH) SO NOW I GOTTA MAKE SHIET UP

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm out in the car right now, driving down to the docks and decide to call my girlfriend, Mabel. I approach a red light, pulling out my phone and calling Mabel, putting it on speakerphone. It rings and I wait patiently, driving again when the light turns green. She doesn't answer.

"The fuck?"

I call her again, waiting for her to answer yet she doesn't. She ignores me again, I stare at my phone in confusion, thinking back to the last conversation we hand and I move my attention back into the road.

We didn't argue or anything, why is she ignoring me?

***

I arrive at the docks, seeing my brothers waiting for me patiently. I walk toward them, on the phone.

"Yeah, hey, call me back, all right? Lemme know if you're alright." I say, hanging up the voicemail. I put my phone in my pocket and see them turn to me.

"Hey, you ready?" Tom asks, I nod my head, getting on the boat and staying quiet, immediately doing my normal routine but repeatedly checking my phone.

"Wassup with you? Trouble in paradise?" Charlie asks, smiling and resting his leg up.

"Shut up, no." I reply, moving around him and heading toward Tom who's driving the boat. "How far we goin'?"

"Why, you got somewhere to be?"

"Yeah, sorta."

"Well cancel it, all right? Focus." Tom says to me, looking at me with serious determination. I let my shoulders fall, sighing and heading into a room alone to try call Mabel again. It goes straight to voicemail. I sigh.

"Mabel, can you please call me back? I'm gettin' worried. Just give me a call, a text— something. Just... Just tell me what's going on, all right? I'm out on the boat with my brothers but as soon as I come back, I'm gonna try come see you. See you later, okay?" I hang up the call and sit down, shaking my head and running my hand across my face.

I hit the table, punching the wall, immediately causing my knuckles to bleed. I shake my hand, sighing and muttering any and every curse word under my breath.

I hear a loud thump and immediately look toward the door. I go to open it yet the door hits into me and I feel someone wrap an arm around my neck.

"Who are you—? Who the fuck are you?!" The guy yells, I punch his stomach, shoving him against the wall, seeing him drop a gun. I quickly rush toward it, feeling him grip my hair, moving an arm around my neck. I reach for it, pistol-whipping him. Him immediately letting go and dropping to the floor. I immediately rush out to see Tom and Charlie both being held at gun-point.

"Fuck." I whisper, glancing around to see if there is any other people on the boat. I go to turn around only to hit and immediately fall to the ground, passing out.

*****

I wake up and feel Charlie and Tom holding me up as they get me off the boat, I groan, shaking my head lightly.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask, breathless, my breath hiccuping as I gasp for air, coughing out blood, letting my head fall as it's too sore to try to move it.