Feelings for the new girl 2

A/N: Phoebe x Reader

PART 2 IS REQUESTED SO HERE IT IS <3

I love you all and thank you for all the love and support, thanks for 2-10k <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I walk into school and I'm immediately seeing so many couples, so many couples that I didn't notice or bother to care for, some are making out, some are just holding hands and talking, some are probably about to sneak off and have sex, and others... well, the boys are having fun and the girls are giggling, playing along in an act.

I head over to my locker and open it, I move my bag in front of me and rest it against the lockers, I open my bag and begin to put some jotters away and put some jotters in my back.

"Hey, loser." I hear a familiar voice greet me then place a kiss on my cheek, I feel my lips tug upwards into a smile.

"Hey, pregnant." I counter, grabbing the book I'm reading and counting that I only have 35 pages till I'm done, I glance over at her and see her looking at me, deadpan. I chuckle softly and shut my locker, zipping my bag up and moving the right strap over my shoulder. I lean down and place a kiss on her cheek, "Kidding." I assure her, as I pull away and we walk down to English together. "Are you ready for English?" I ask her, she shrugs lightly.

"I don't know, probably. He's a pretty chill teacher." Phoebe replies, before her eyes widen for a second and she looks over at me, a proud smile on her face. "Which means...?" She trails off, waiting for me to guess.

"...Less work?" I guess, she nods her head and smiles.

"Well done." She replies, patting my shoulder and moving her arm around me but having to walk on her tippy toes. Placing a kiss on my cheek before placing a short kiss on my lips that I return I laugh, softly. "Don't— okay, you are rude for laughing." She tells me, removing her arm from around my shoulders, I try to stop myself from laughing but I can't help it.

"I can't help it, it's funny how tiny you are." I express to her, hearing her scoff and roll her eyes, not looking me in the eyes. I lean down and pull her close toward me, and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Uh-uh, no hugs for you." She denies, shrugging and wiggling her way out of my arms and once she's out, she crosses her arms and looks away from me.

"Hey— come on, you know I didn't..."

"What? You didn't mean to laugh at how small I am?" She asks me, side-eyeing me as she continues to have her arms crossed over her chest. I hum, softly, nodding my head for a second as my eyes glance all around the corridor.

"No, I didn't mean it." I reply, feeling myself smile at our ridiculous interactions.

"Oh, well, then come here. Why're you so far away from me?" She complains, wrapping her arms around my waist, making me smile as I wrap my arm around her shoulder and we set off to English. Feeling her tuck her head into my neck as she cuddles into me, making me feel so happy.

***

School's done! Thank god, me and Phoebe are headed to my house even though I suggested going to her house but she wanted to go to mines and who am I to object?

I glance back as I pull out my keys,

"I think Rick might be here." I alert her, seeing her roll her eyes and fake gag, making me laugh as I unlock the door and open it.

"I know." I agree with her, turning ahead and seeing my mom sitting on the couch, watching TV and on her phone, playing some sort've game. "Hey, Mom. Phoebe's here." I announce, heading over to her and placing a kiss on her head, hearing movement and when I look up, Rick's got a towel around his lower half but thankfully, isn't dripping. I look at him in surprise, my eyebrows rising as I look at her in surprise.