Escaped

A/N: Tara X Reader

Summary: Tara and Y/n are dating and when Sam and her boyfriend visit her in hospital, things seem fine. But after they are attacked, Tara pushes her away. After going to the party and people being attacked, when they are on their way to the hospital, Tara realises that it's better to be together then alone.

HERE WE GO!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I knock on the hospital door, my heart racing as I'm about to see my girlfriend who got attacked by some psycho fucker. I wait to hear something, panicked, so, I open the door and I see Tara, fast asleep. I head inside, glancing around and see that no one was in here. I head over and set the flowers down, I reach for her hand and sit down beside her.

"Thank god, you're okay." I breathe out, softly. Holding her hand tighter. I feel her hand tighten around mines, and my eyes widen a little. I notice her eyes flutter open a couple of times before she opens them fully, groaning. "It's okay, it's okay." I whisper to her, resting my hand on her cheek and using my thumb to stroke her cheekbone, "Shh, it's okay, take your time." I instruct her, she takes a deep breath in and out, groaning and forcing her eyes shut.

"You're... here?" Tara asks me, furrowing her eyebrows for a moment at the bright lights most likely, I nod my head and feel tears form in my eyes, wanting to break down. Wishing I left earlier or did something to help her as when it happened, I was supposed to be at her house but I was running late.

I was getting her a present and bringing some pizza and cake and the guy took forever to make her favourite pizza which was odd. He seemed so distracted and then when I arrived, police were there, not telling me anything.

I hated it.

"I had to see you." I admit, softly. Noticing her eyes soften.

"Are you okay?" She asks me, making me chuckle softly.

"You're the one in hospital, shouldn't I be asking you that?" I counter, earning a small laugh that's cut off with a hiss, her hand shooting to her side and groaning in pain. "Sorry! Sorry, I'm... I'm sorry, I'll refrain from jokes until further notice." I add, her shaking her head.

"It's fine. I promise." She tells me, "I hate to be annoying but can you lie down next to me?" She asks me,

"First, you're not annoying, and second of all, sure." I reply, lying down beside her. She rests her head on my chest and moves her arm with a cast over my stomach. "Let me know if you need anything, okay?" I tell her, she nods her head, smiling at me.

"Thanks for coming to see me." Tara mutters into my chest, I rest my hand in her hair, giving her head scratches. I place a kiss on her head and feel her sink more into me, making myself promise not to leave her alone. "Can I have a nap?" She asks me,

"You do whatever, I'll be right here." I whisper to her, she nods her head, humming softly and moving the covers more up, but slightly struggling. I help her and I give her my flannel that always makes me surprisingly warm when wearing it.

"Can I keep this? It smells just like you, and I'll miss you when you have to go home." She explains,

"T—Tara, I'm not leaving. My parents know and they're fine with me staying with you." I explain to her, seeing her look up with me, a tired smile on her lips.

"You mean that?"

"I just wanna protect you." I tell her, seeing her look back down and rest her head on my chest. I look over at the TV watching whatever show was on as Tara is fast asleep on my chest; still giving her head scratches as I know she hates it when I stop, it's cute when she attempts to tell me she wants more and settles on moving her head up and down and slightly humming. Cuddling more into me.