Surviving

A/N: Lorraine x Reader

Requested by: disneyfangirl2

Summary: Y/n is the next door neighbour and when the gang arrives to Texas to film, Y/n helps them out and also helps the old couple around the house, Lorraine becoming absolutely smitten but struggles to actually talk with Y/n and makes excuses to be with her but Y/n guides the conversation. However, when tragedy strikes, Y/n goes off with Lorraine to help her find her friend.

RJ and Lorraine are just friends in this.

I also had to rush the ending because I have school in like 2 minutes and i'm not ready at all ahaha have a good day luvs <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Lorraine's POV:

We arrive at the place and after waiting a couple of minutes as there must've been a slip up with Wayne and the guy we're renting the place from, and as we're walking down. The old guy, who I think his name is Howard, he's directing us toward some house that's further out from his where we're all gonna be staying.

"Howard!" I hear a girl shout, we all look over and see a girl jogging toward him, "Howard, my man, what're you doing out here?" She asks him, slight sarcasm in her tone, resting her hand on his shoulder. She was beautiful, a nice figure and someone that you wouldn't forget.

"Just showin' these folks where their staying." He answers, glancing at us, his eyes focusing on Maxine as he looks annoyed.

"I got it from here, don't worry." She says, turning to us. "Hey... e—everybody." She says, giving all of us a wave,

"Howdy." Wayne greets her, tilting his head downward for a second.

"Hey." Max greets her, offering a short smile.

"Hey, there." Bobby-Lynne greets her, putting her sunglasses on.

"Hi." RJ mutters quietly, glancing at her but not fully meeting her eyes, I see the girl looking at me, I smile. Feeling my heart skip a beat and see her smile widen,

"Hey." I hear her say, looking at me. I glance around the group, seeing them waiting for me to say something to her. RJ gives me a small nudge but I step backwards, away from her.

"Mm...hi." I reply, quietly, returning the wave that no one else returned.

"How're you?" Wayne asks, while offering his hand. She shakes his hand and nods her head slightly. Her eyes finally pulling away from mines.

"All right, yeah." She agrees, glancing over at Howard. "Want me to take it from here?"

"Please." He says, beginning to cough as he wheezes slightly, "I don't like the—"

"—Okay, Howard, we don't say that." She tells him off, rubbing his back and helping him toward the house, "Now, run along." she says, him glaring at her before walking away and heading back toward the house, she sighs and shakes her head before turning to us. "I'm sorry about him, he's just... doesn't understand human decency unless he's with his wife, Pearl." She informs us, Wayne nodding his head as he waves it off.

"That's all right." He replies, glancing at all of us and smiling before turning to us, "Who're you?"

"Next door neighbour. I help Howard and Pearl when they need too and I mostly just walk around, you'll mostly find me at the dock." She explains, "I'll either be readin' or swimmin'." She informs us, I take mental note of this and be sure to ask where the dock is.