Cuddle

A/N: Tara x Reader

Requested by: VinnieslaVe

Summary: Y/n goes to visit Tara in hospital and they cuddle.

I have my english prelim today, and I'm not nervous which is making me fricken nervous. I hate it. Have a good day <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm in school right now but I'm not exactly focusing on it, I'm in class and glancing around, trying to see if the person who decided to attack my fucking girlfriend is in this class. I look around and see Wes; Chad, Liv, Mindy, and Amber all looking gloomy along with me. I see Wes nod his head toward me, mouthing something. I narrow my eyes, looking at him confused. He glances at the teacher before leaning over,

"You okay?" He whispers, quietly, I nod my head.

"You?"

"Yeah. Yeah, all good." He says, giving me a short thumbs up before turning back to the teacher,

"Miss L/n?" I hear my name being called, I look up and I see him looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I ask,

"I asked you to answer the question." He tells me, pointing at the board.

"What one are we on?" I question,

"Outside." He demands, looking angry at me. I look at him as if he's ridiculous, I didn't even do anything wrong.

"What?" I ask, moving my hands out in confusion.

"I said, outside." He demands, I shake my head, packing my stuff up and zipping my bag. "Leave the bag—"

"—Fuck you." I tell him, getting up and hearing a scattered laugh as I exit the room, I'm walking down the corridor and I hear Mr Mason shout after me but I ignore him, being distracted by my phone buzzing. I pull my phone out and I see Tara's texted me.

"Hey, I'm awake <3"

"You wanna come see me after school? I really wanna see you❤️" She sends to me,

"Are you kidding? I'm on my way now! I'll see you soon <3"

"What about school?"

"Kicked out of class, might as well go home" I reply, knowing that it'll probably make her smile. I leave and head over to my car, I get in and shove my bag in the back. I put my seatbelt on and glance around, making sure that no one's in my backseats. I begin to drive away and head to the hospital, seeing Tara texted me:

"You are gonna get kicked out soon if you don't fix your behaviour😂😂😒" She sends with multiple laughing faces, I wait till I get to a red light. Once I'm at a red light, I grab my phone and text her a reply,

"Why don't you be my behavioural officer, you can tell me whenever I misbehave😏🫣" I send, setting my phone down and look to see it's a green light, I begin to drive to the hospital.

***

I arrive at the hospital and I rush to the nearest elevator and after pushing the button and it taking too long, not opening. I head over to the desk, panicked.

"I'm looking for Tara. Tara Carpenter, she came in last night." I inform the front desk lady, patting the desk in a rhythm, as she types it into her computer.

"3rd floor, room 24." She informs me,

"Great, thanks." I say, rushing to the staircase and running up the stairs, I go to the third floor and push open the door, glancing left and right, looking at the door numbers. I find 24 and I quickly head over, opening the door, seeing Tara turn to look at me. "Tara." I say, softly. Smiling as I rush over and shut the door behind me, I sit down beside her and I hold her hand, resting it in my lap. She sits up and I help her as she was slightly struggling; she pulls me towards her, hugging me, I hug her back. "God, I got here as fast as I could." I express to her, softly, pulling away from the hug. I see her eyes glance between mines and rest my forehead against hers.

"I'm glad you did." She replies, smiling widely. I rest my left hand on her left cheek and use my thumb to stroke her cheekbone. "Are you sure your not gonna get into trouble?" She asks me, resting her hand over mines, I think for a moment before I nod my head.

"Yeah, yeah, probably but I can handle it." I reply, earning a small laugh before she hisses in pain, her eyes forcing shut and I help her lie back down, "Sorry! Sorry, I... I won't crack anymore jokes." I express to her, softly, seeing her smile soften.

"I think it's best. I don't think it'd be fitting for my gravestone to say Death by Laughing with what I survived last night." She jokes, making me laugh. I lean down, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Can I ask what happened?" I ask her, hoping that I'm not pushing her boundary about the situation.

"Uh, I just... I was waiting for you, the phone rang and uh, I..." I see her bite her bottom lip and try to hold back her tears,

"It's okay— hey, hey, we don't have to talk about it." I assure her, resting my hand over hers. Seeing her smile softly.

"Are you sure?" She asks,

"Yeah, no pressure." I assure her, leaning in and placing a kiss on her left cheek. "We can just sit here, together, and cuddle." I continue onto say, seeing her eyes light up in excitement.

"Really?"

"Yeah, budge up, buttercup." I tell her, earning a wide smile from her as she shuffles over to the right, I sit beside her and she cuddles into me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my chest. Her ear resting above my heart. "You wanna watch a movie?" I ask her,

"How?" She asks, confused. I lean over for my bag and I open it, pulling out my laptop. She gasps, "Oh, you are a dream." She compliments, excitedly, kissing my cheek, making me laugh.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask her, she thinks for a moment before humming,

"I don't know, what do you feel like watching?"

"I'm thinking... Cars 2?" I suggest, she looks at me ridiculously, "What? It's the best one."

"Are you serious?" She asks, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah! It's a good movie. Y'know, the spies are cool, plots amazing, it's funny, and—""

"—Pick anything else— literally anything."

"Cars 1." I say with a proud smile on my face, her shoulders fall and she looks at me, unamused. Making me laugh. "All right, all right. The Proposal." I suggest,

"I thought you hated Romcom's?" She asks, narrowing her eyes and leaning closer to me, making me crack a wide smile as usually she's right but The Proposal and 10 Things I Hate About You are the only decent ones that spring to my mind.

"Not this one. Plus, this and 10 Things I Hate About You are amazing." I express to her, seeing her debate it for a second before nodding her head.

"Okay, we can watch The Proposal." She complies,

"Yes!" I say, excitedly. Going onto Disney+ and putting it on, both of us watching it and she seemingly enjoys it. When it gets towards the end, I glance at her and see her falling asleep; I place a kiss on her head and continue to hold her, feeling her snuggle into me more, humming contently.

"Do it again." She tells me to do, I kiss the back of her head, seeing her smile widen contently. "Thank you." I hear her say,

"No problem." I say through a small laugh, not wanting to hurt her head. I use my fingers to trail along her bicep and forearm, tracing random stuff and seeing her fall into a deep slumber. Making me smile and once the movie is done, I put on Cars 2 since she can't tell me 'No' anymore.

I'm just glad that she's okay and safe with me, now.

_______________________________________________________________________________