Mystery Murder 6

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Someone asked for a part 6 so, yeah : )

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

Production Log Nine –

All right, well, me and Megan are clearly never going to be civil toward one another and I'm glad as I don't like what she writes since it's definitely inaccurate. Not entirely inaccurate but a lot of what she writes is very one-sided, especially the paper that she writes for.

It is such a one-sided newspaper industry, and I genuinely can't think of anywhere worse to work, it seems like such a shitty job especially the building as it looks like a prison. I saw pictures of the building where Megan works and for how "extravagant" her life is, it is an awful building. The air-con doesn't even look like it works, it looks like it's gonna break apart any moment.

The only good thing that I learned from this was that Nicole got a threatening note.

Why?

Who would want to threaten her?

I really need to create a POI list, yet I don't really know who to add. I mean there is no one suspicious yet but it would be beneficial to the case and productions log.

I need to find out what that note said and who it could possibly be from.

Person of Interest List:

-         Mystery person who told Nessa that Lana hates her (Brady? Ezra?)

-         Brady Carlisle

-         Ezra Carson

-         Karolina Brady

-         Megan Brooks

-         Nessa Malcolm

-         Elio O'Conner's

-         John Vincent

-         Eva Rivera

-         Mr Rivera

***

I have been trying to figure out what Brady Carlisle is doing right now yet I can't find anything out about him. I mean, I've found photos that he was tagged in but every time I go onto his account, his privacy settings are on, so I can't see anything. Nothing of his personal life, no hints, nothing. I can't even find the name of his new business that is over in the next town on Brookster's Avenue so I'm figuring that I'm going to have to go there.

I sigh, collecting myself for the drive as it is an hour drive just to get to the next town over since our town is settled in between so many large fields, hiding behind bumpy green mountains that are starting to show a lot of puddles on them but even me doing all that, it seems... off. Wrong. But I have to follow every lead that I can, I need to. So, I make my way downstairs and grab my keys before hesitating.

Kate.

What do I do about Kate? I mean, she should know what I'm doing right? If we really are partners, she should know and want to be involved...

Right?

I pull out my phone and see that I have 7 messages from Conner, 2 missed calls from Conner. 4 missed calls from Ceana and 3 messages from Faith. Then there are 24 unread messages on our group chat. I begin to look at Conner's messages from my home screen and read them all.