"...An Angel appears from Heaven"

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: lezboooosandwitch

Summary: Y/n is bullied and Jenna comforts her.

I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna do a Andrew Garfield, Peter Parker / Flash encounter <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I walk over to the board and place a picture up there of the debate team, I feel something hit my head and I look around and see my bully, Emma, had thrown a ball at my head. Her and her friends begin to laugh.

"Yeah, h—hey... Emma..." I greet her, glancing back at the photo I took.

"Yeah, whatever, L/n." I hear Emma reply, walking over to me. "Hand it over."

"Hand what over? What—What—What'd you want me to hand over?" I ask as I glance back at my bag then at her,

"Have you got a stutter?" She asks, sending me the most judgemental look ever.

"No."

"Then speak normally, and you know exactly what I want. Now, give it." She demands, glancing at my camera, I glance at my camera then look back at her and chuckle.

"No, no, ab—absolutely not. I... I paid a lot of money for this camera." I express to her,

"Oh, really?"

"Yep. Worked—Worked really hard, I think we're good." I reply, walking away from her but she grips my hand, pulling me back and shoving me into the lockers.

"This isn't over yet, L/n." I hear her say, I sigh as she walks away.

"Yeah. Yeah, I... I know." I reply, looking down at the ground and bite my bottom lip. Gosh, I hate coming to school. I head over to my locker and feel someone rest their hand on my forearm,

"Hey, Y/n, right?" She asks me, I glance at her hand then at her, I hum, nodding my head. "Ah, perfect. I was wondering if I could ask you something?"

"Sure, yeah. Yeah, sure." I agree, glancing away as I look over at my locker to see two kids making out, I look over at her and send her a hopeful look. For some reason, I feel really lonely and would love nothing better than to be kissed by my friend, Jenna.

The girl I've been in love with since what feels like my whole life and yet it feels as if she barely even knows me. I don't even know if Jenna's in today or not...

"I was wondering if you could take pictures of my boyfriends car for me? I can pay you and everything, it's just he really likes his car and I thought if I got him a custom card, it might be nice." She explains her thoughts to me, I let my mouth fall open slightly before I shut it and nod my head,

"Yeah. Yeah, that... wow, that's so sweet of you." I say to her, speaking softly. "Uh, I—I might have to check the calendar, see what I have going on. But I'll—I'll definitely see what I can do." I tell her, sending her a small smile.

I take a couple of steps, setting my skateboard down but quickly pick up, seeing my least favourite teacher looking as if she's about to scold me.

"Miss L/n, you better not be doing what I think you're about to do." He warns, threateningly.

"Absolutely not, sir, you know me. I would never." I deny, sarcastically, shaking my head and sending him a small smile. He heads inside of his classroom and I roll my eyes, skating down toward my locker. I stop and pop the skateboard into my right hand, I open it slightly, grabbing the two books I need but the locker is hurting my hand, I quickly move it out and they continue to make out as I walk backwards. "A—As... you... you were." I say, bowing before turning around. Sighing. Shivering in disgust.