An Inspiration

A/N: Cairo x Reader

Summary: Cairo has the new Creative Writing teacher, Y/n L/n, and when Cairo tries to befriend the teacher, they end up becoming one another's muse yet there is more attraction on Cairo's side, her even having a dream about Y/n that causes her to want to act out on her fantasies more and more.

Will she act on it? Who knows.

reader's g!p + top surgery

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Cairo's POV:

I walk through the woods, letting my hand caress every tree I pass, taking in every soft crunch of the leaves that mush underneath the power of a simple step. I'm on my way to school, not bothering to ride with Winnie as she's probably too busy trying to make herself look pretty for everyone else but herself, that and the fact that she hasn't spoken to me in a while. I glance around, noticing the upcoming fog that is settling in and slowly wrapping around me as if a hug from the world.

I managed to make it into the news earlier this year for something that was... well... well-deserved. He deserved it. And I made sure that if he didn't want to take up an interesting opportunity, I will ruin his life which is exactly what I did. I ruined it and I ruined it with pride.

Winnie hasn't spoken to me since, she's too soft to understand even though she was the one that wanted me to do it; but we all have to do things that are unnatural or too far. Even when we know it deep-down, we know that if we continue, we might be able to explore parts of ourselves that no one else will ever witness or be able to appreciate except ourselves. A complete an utter madness of one's yearning for another that is so unreachable that we tarnish or ditch anyone who destroys the opportunity of experience in something so wrong to the point... that it feels right and tries to make you feel guilty for it.

I approach the end of the woods, walking down the small hill and making sure that I don't fall yet cling onto my bag straps casually. I know for a fact that I look like I'm doing this all casually and that's what I want people to see, me being casual and doing things that others are terrified off and seeing me do it so casually that they can't help but want to do it. With me.

I wonder if anyone is up to the challenge.

I walk across the field, not paying any mind to the apologises by everyone and the 'I hope your okay' from everyone. Deciding to just focus on getting to class. To see my new teacher. My new... muse. I arrive in her classroom, seeing that it's the same classroom I was in for Mr Miller's class and smile, I walk in and glance around, wondering where she is. I've heard it's a she this time. An even better opponent.

"Hello?" I call out, waiting a few seconds and curiously waiting for a voice to call back to me yet nothing. I walk over toward where I always sit, at the front and in the middle. I sit down and rest my bag on the desk, adjusting in my seat and running my hand through my hair even though it falls back into place perfectly. I pull out a book by Henry Miller, beginning to re-read it for what feels like the millionth time. It's one of my favourite books due to how scandalous it is, which is why I think I love it so much.

"Oh, hello." I hear a woman greet me yet not by the door but behind me. I turn and see a tall brunette woman with black tailored pants and a white shirt with the first two buttons undone and a knitted vest over the shirt shut a door that led elsewhere. I try to peak into the room but I'm taken aback by her tall figure. "I wasn't expecting anyone." She confesses, her voice smooth and... somewhat tasteful. The type of voice that you want to hear non-stop for hours, the type of voice that... gets you going in your most vulnerable moments.