Horrible Fights

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: BlazingStrike1

Summary: Jenna and Y/n get in a horrible fight and Y/n ends up leaving, staying the night at a friends house causing Jenna to worry for the whole night. The next morning Y/n comes back, seeing her scared and panicked, worrying about her then make up, Y/n feeling bad.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Jenna begins to walk away, scoffing and shaking her head, storming away from me. I walk after her, not wanting to be done with this 'conversation' that's actually an argument.

"No, Jenna, stop fucking walking away from me! We're not done!" I shout after her, walking after her and seeing her turn around to me, annoyed.

"What more is there to say?" Jenna questions, annoyed. "You clearly wanna fuck her—"

"—Who said that I want to do that—? Look, Jenna, just listen to me," I begin, resting my hand on her chest and seeing her stare at me, annoyed, "she is just a friend—!"

"—Yeah fucking right."

"I mean it! We are just friends, I don't want to date her, I don't want to kiss her, or even anything remotely romantic with her. She is my friend!" I argue, hoping that she can at least try to understand it.

"Yeah, I bet she believes that as well." She argues, crossing her arms. "I bet if I fucking ask her, she'll think that you two are something."

"That's her opinion but I don't like her like that—!"

"—No, Y/n, you allowed her to feel like that! You allowed her and welcomed those feelings!"

"I didn't know I was doing that! I was being nice to her, she's a new friend and I thought that if I welcomed her to the group—"

"—You welcomed her to the group?!" She asks, annoyed.

"Yeah, why?"

"You haven't even welcomed me to the group!"

"That's because I know you wouldn't like them, you would out-smart them in a second and they would judge you for that—!"

"—Oh, please, I can handle myself." She replies through a scoff, walking away and budging past me, me falling into the door frame, I follow after her, walking downstairs.

"I know that but I'd get so annoyed and I would hate to do that!" I express to her, sincerely, seeing Jenna grab a cushion and chuck it at me. "Ow—!"

"—Oh, please, as if that hurt. Don't be a baby." She scolds me, chucking another at me. I chuck both at her, seeing her look at me offended. "You did not."

"You threw it first." I argue, shrugging and resting my hands on her my waist.

"You are ridiculous!" She shouts at me, chucking it back, hitting me in the face making me groan. I hold onto the cushion, letting it rest beside my thigh. I walk over to her yet she walks away from me, heading into the kitchen and getting a glass and pouring herself a glass of water. "Leave me alone!" She shouts at me,

"No, Jenna, we have to talk!"

"I think we're done here." She states, walking away and heading upstairs to our room. I sigh and run my hand through my hair, thinking about what I could've done better and why she even is mad at me. I don't get why she's so angry at me helping Maeve fit into the group. I met her, knew the group would like her, introduced her, and that's all. I don't see the big deal.