Demanding Boss 6

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART 6 AS I FELT SCARED THAT I'D BE THREATENED!

Oh— Also, there is some self-doubt and shit-talking of self (I'm forgetting words tbh, so sorry) so if that upsets you, so sorry <3 I also didn't know if it's minor or not... sorry <3

SO, HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I follow my gran into the kitchen and as I walk past a table, I pick up my glasses and put them on, checking them through the light then cleaning them with my robe, I put them back on and run my hand through my hair as I sit down on the counter, waiting for her to speak with me. I watch as she begins to cook something and I see her look at me and sigh,

"What is the point in all of these chairs if you don't use them, honey?" My grandmother asks me, staring at me disapprovingly.

"Because the glass feels nice against my skin." I answer in reply, seeing her right eyebrow raise slightly,

"You've always been the one attracted to the cold." She expresses to me,

"Why do you think I'm around you so much?" I mutter quietly, under my breath. I hear her hum and I look over at her, expectantly. "What?"

"You said something?"

"No." I answer in reply, looking at her confused. "Are you feeling alright?" I ask her, resting the back of my hand on her forehead, feeling her move her head away and grip my wrist, I hiss in pain.

"I would like to speak to you, Y/n. It's important." My grandmother informs me, I nod my head lightly and feel her let go of my wrist. "I overheard that you have been spending a great deal of time with someone," She begins, I feel my heart skip a beat and my eyes move down to the ground. "who is he?" She asks me, sounding angry with me. I take in a short sigh before shaking my head,

"He's no one, grandmother—"1

"—Don't!" She shouts at me, I jump slightly. I've always hated loud noises. "Don't... lie to me." She orders me to do, I look her in her eyes and see her staring me down. "Now, who is he?"

"She... is just a friend, grandmother. I am faithful to Tyler like you want." I express to her, connecting my hands behind my back, I notice her stare me down more intensely. As if to see if I was lying.

"You better," She says, "I did not raise an unfaithful granddaughter." She continues onto say, I nod my head.

"I know—"

"—No, you don't know! And how are you supposed to keep Tyler around when you are a mess! I mean, look at you! Your house is a mess and look at what you're wearing!"

"Grandmother, I was just about to go for a bath." I inform her, trying to come up with some excuse on the spot.

"Then why were you on the couch and then rushing upstairs?" She rebuttals, I take a deep breath in and glance away from her.

"I was watching something on my phone. You know Dina, she's always sending me funny videos. Then, I got a text that she left something upstairs as a surprise." I try to reason with her, earning a scoff.

"You need to ditch those idiotic friends of yours, they're horrid." She expresses to me, shaking her head as she looks away and out of a window. I glance around and I see Jenna on the middle landing, I shoo her away and she quickly runs, I turn back and see my grandmother turn to me. "Where is Tyler anyway? He better not be off with another woman." She threatens, this makes me want to laugh. No, he's not with another woman, he's with another man and I'm with another woman who is up in my bedroom, waiting for you to leave and for me to help her go to sleep.