Caught

A/N: Vada x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Vada are dating and while they are, Y/n finds out shocking news which makes Vada concerned.

INSPO: Atypical <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm cycling to my girlfriend's house, I can't help but feel so excited! I can't believe I did it, I can't believe I managed to get an offer from a really good school! She's gonna be so happy for me, she really is, I can already see her reaction in my mind and I'm excited for it to play out. I glance around and slow down, seeing my mom with some guy.

"What the...?" I let out, quietly. She rests her hand on his chest and places a kiss on his lips, I feel my heart drop and my eyes begin to fill with tears. My chest rises and falls quickly, I begin to cycle away, not wanting to get caught. I cycle faster, wanting to get to her house and get it over and done with.

I arrive just outside her front lawn and I move my right leg off and jump off, I knock on the door, waiting for anticipation. The door opens and I see her mom,

"Oh, hey! How're you?" I hear her ask me, I shrug lightly.

"I... I don't— I need Vada, is she here? I have— I have news." I explain to her, panicked.

"Yeah, just—just in her room. Come here." She says, opening the door wider and letting me come inside, I pull the bike in. "I'll take it, you go. Can I get you anything?"

"Y/n?" I hear Vada's voice, "Hey, what's going on?" She asks me, I immediately rush over, sighing softly.

"Vads, we gotta talk." I say to her, taking her hand in mines and walking away. "Thanks, Mrs Cavell but I just need to talk to Vada."

"That's okay, let me know if you need anything." She says to me, I nod my head and I take Vada back into her room.

"Hey, what's going on?" I hear Vada ask me, I pace back and forth and sigh, rubbing my temple and I feel her rest her hand on my shoulder, "Hey, what's going on?" She asks me, I don't answer and instead, I kiss her. She kisses me back and I rest my hand on her waist, pulling her close to me. I feel her smile widely during the kiss and I move over toward her bed, sitting down, Vada climbs on top of me and sits herself down on my lap. I rest my hands on her waist and lean into her, feeling her hand resting on my waist as we both take turns in leaning forward then pull her back. I feel her pull away, out of breath and chuckling softly. "Woah, what's going on?"

"Nothing." I deny, going to kiss her but she leans away and rests her hands on my chest, stopping me.

"Y/n, please. Talk to me." She tells me, I sigh, letting my shoulders fall.

"It doesn't matter—"

"—It does. Y/n, you're really—"

"—Vads, I'm fine." I express to her, placing a kiss on her left cheek and moving down to her neck, placing multiple kisses on her neck.

"Y—Y/n, I... Okay, wait." She says, standing up and moving away from me. "What's going on? What—? What're we doing?" I hear Vada ask me, resting her hand on my neck and her thumb stroking my neck. I rest my head on her chest, trying to calm myself down but I can't. I finally feel myself breaking down. I can't stop crying. "Hey, woah, what's going on?" I hear her ask me, softly, resting her hand on the back of my neck, letting me cry into her neck.

*****

I've been staying with Vada for like 3 days now and my mom's wanting me to come home but I don't want to see her; I know that if I do, I'll just get angry and it'll end in an argument and we won't talk to one another, then she'll buy me something, making me feel like I have to forgive her. It'll be ridiculous.