Behind the scenes

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested By: swccttiee

Summary: Y/n is new to the acting industry and she books a main role alongside Jenna. Y/n's excited over the weekend since she's working with her celebrity crush and once they meet one another, they find out they will be love interests which makes Y/n nervous as she's never had her first kiss. She knows Jenna has kissed multiple people so Y/n knows it's nothing but she doesn't want to mess it up. She tries making excuses to not do the scene just yet which made Jenna wonder why she was so insecure until Y/n finally confesses to Jenna why she's afraid to kiss her and also confesses her feelings for Jenna. Jenna understands and is surprised that Y/n hasn't had her first kiss as she finds her attractive.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm waiting for a call by my manager as I went for a roll that has technically been called 'risky'. I've only been in this industry a single year and only gotten tiny ass roles that haven't helped me in any way possible. However, I went out for a role - a huge role - that if I do get, I will be really shocked at, especially because of how the role is quite a permanent role.

I'm walking around the mall, drinking my coffee. I'm with my friend Vanessa - I just call her Nessa - and we're just discussing our lives and just hanging out.

"I mean if I get this role, I think it'll really help me. I mean, this could push my career in any direction, you know?" I try to explain to her, she nods her head lightly.

"I know, but I don't want you to get too excited. You've went for roles like this before and have been so heartbroken when other people have gotten it." Nessa reminds me, resting her hand on my forearm and rubbing my arm.

"I know, but I feel really good about this role." I confess to her, looking at her and seeing her smiling at me, her eyes glancing between mines. Nodding her head. "What?"

"It's nice seeing you happy, you look like a little kid." Nessa replies, making me laugh softly.

"Shut up, I just really want this role, Nessa." I confess, resting my head on her shoulder, she moves her arm around my shoulder and strokes my hair.

"I know, I know." She says, "I believe in you, I have faith." She continues onto say, making me feel a little more confident in myself. I mean, to be honest, I'm more excited about the role than me getting it. It's such a beautiful character who has so much personality but so much also happens to her which makes you question why she has so much light in her.

"Thanks, Nessa." I thank her, softly. Leaning into her, wrapping my arms around her left arm. I hear my phone begin to ring and I remove myself from her and answer, "Hello?" I answer in reply,

"Y/n, hi, it's Harry." I hear my manager say, I sigh in relief softly. Feeling my heart begin to beat with anxiety.

"Hey, Harry." I greet him, speaking softly. "How're you?"

"I'm..." He sighs, "I'm not doing so good, I've got some news for you." he begins sadly, I can tell by his voice that I haven't got it.

"I didn't get it..." I let out softly,

"Looks like you're gonna have to leave Nessa for 7 months." He announces, progressively getting excited.

"Shut up, no way!" I exclaim, excitedly. Gaining glances from people passing. I feel Nessa hug me and I want to cry of happiness. I'm so happy right now, oh my god! I'm so happy! "I got it." I let out, into her neck.