"Do you want me, Jenna?" 5

A/N: Jenna x Reader

part 5!

WOOO

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I stir awake and rub my eyes, inhaling softly and I go to turn but before I can, I realise that there is something weighing me down and stopping me from moving— I should actually say someone stopping me from moving. I look and see Y/n's head is still resting on my left boob and her right hand is still on my right boob. I run my hand through her hair, admiring her as she rests peacefully.

"Good morning." I mutter quietly, kissing her head. She groans, clinging onto me.

"No, it's not." She huffs in reply, shaking her head. I chuckle softly and give her head scratches.

"It is."

"Nuh-uh." She denies,

"Look at the window and tell me that it isn't morning, then." I stubbornly reply, hearing her laugh softly.

"I know, I know. I'm kidding." Y/n replies, through soft laughs and looking up at me, chuckling. "What's the plan for today, then?" She asks me, sighing and rubbing her eyes before continuing to cling onto me.

"I'm not sure, I might need to go back to my apartment and ask Aaron about training. He hasn't been training with me recently." I confess to her, seeing Y/n looking up at me and her eyes glancing between mines, her chewing on her bottom lip. "You know, they are more subtle ways of wanting sex, right?"

"Shut up." She replies, looking down and blushing. I laugh and cup her face, kissing her cheeks multiple times. "I don't want sex, baby, I just want to kiss you." She continues onto say, placing a kiss on my lips for a moment before repeatedly kissing all over my face. I smile, giggling at the feeling of her kisses being all over me. "Do you want me to make breakfast? I'm actually pretty hungry." She confesses, shyly. I nod my head lightly, humming.

"Yes, please." I answer, feeling her kiss my cheek as she nods and sits up, cracking her back.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Y/n asks me, I think for a moment, yawning before shrugging.

"I don't know, surprise me." I answer in reply, she hums and gets up, putting on some gray sweatpants and grabbing a hoodie, she goes into the bathroom and brushes her teeth, me being too tired to join her yet I'll brush my teeth in a few, I just want to stay lying down for a moment.

"All right, I'll tell you when breakfast is ready." Y/n replies, I nod my head and watch as she walks toward her door, taking a collected breath before opening the door. It being heard by everyone.

"Aww! There's the girl!" I hear JJ call out, excitedly. Y/n groaning and turning back to me.

"You wanna go out for breakfast instead?" She suggests, I think for a moment, narrowing my eyes and sitting up.

"You know... I kinda wanna stay here." I confess to her, seeing her face fall in disappointment and her shoulders sink, she rests her head against the doorframe and sighs softly.

"So, you still love to torture me." Y/n quips, shutting the door as I hear commotion on the other side of the door while I get dressed and try to wake up but I'm so tired! I genuinely want to go back to bed.

I grab her Jersey and put it on, heading over toward the bathroom and beginning to brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush that's for me. I brush my teeth, looking at myself in the mirror to check if her jersey covers all of me which it does and I can't be bothered trying to find bottoms so I'm just gonna stay in my panties.