Escape

A/N: Phoebe x Reader

Reader is Cole

Summary: Y/n heads to the canyon with her family and after her family dies and she's escaping with Phoebe, something interesting happens.

I miss my Phoebe so I thought I'd write a one-shot.

Reader's G!P, little surprise at the end <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

(I'm gonna start at when they escape and stop on the jet-ski at the side of the mountain because i'm lazy and shit haha)

"What the fuck was that?" Phoebe asks me as we stop climbing the mountain and catch our breath, I look at her in surprise.

"Woah— wait, you saw all that? The dead girl, the bloodthirsty maniacs?" I ask her, excitedly yet out of breath.

"Did I see that? Of course I saw that shit! Why'd they kill that girl?" Phoebe asks me, panicked and looking me before glancing down and checking to see if anyone was coming.

"Okay, look, I... This is gonna sound crazy but they're a blood cult, and they made a deal with the Devil, and in exchange for their souls, they get any life they want." I explain to her, noticing her stare at me for a moment, her mouth slightly open.

"Oh thank god. I thought they were zombies. I hate zombies." She tells me, I chuckle softly and watch as she sighs and relief and kisses her hand before pointing at the sky.

"Wait, you—you believe me?"

"Yes. What else do you expect from attention-seeking social media millennials with esteem issues?" She asks me, I laugh softly and rest my hand over my heart, trying to calm down. "All right, update me on psycho breakfast club."

"Okay, basically, I saw the older ones die two years ago, but, clearly, they're back to life, like the're mimetic metal or something." I explain to her, her nodding her head.

"Liquid alloy?" She asks, jolting her head forward and looking at me panicked. I look at her confused.

"Yes— Yes, you... you watched Terminator 2?"

"Yes. It's one of the four sequels in cinematic history that supersedes the original." She answers in reply, speaking in a matter of tone voice. I chuckle softly.

"Yeah. Yeah, right." I answer, seeing her get up and put her bag straps around her shoulders. "Where... we have to stick together. Where are you going?"

"We?" She asks, before beckoning between us. "There is no 'We' here, all right? We..." She beckons between us again, "We are not a thing."

"Bear Grylls clearly states to never split up when in the wild." I remind her, standing up, noticing her narrow her eyes as she looks at me confused.

"Bear Grylls stays at the Ritz-Carlton with the guys from Queer Eye." She rebukes, scoffing and shaking her head.

"Look, they're not gonna stop till they kill us. Both me and you." I explain to her, noticing her sigh. "We need something to fight with. What you got in your murder pack?"

"None of your business, and nothing useful." She answers in reply, adjusting her bag. "What about you?"

"Okay, lemme see..." I dig into my pockets, "Silly string, lighter..." I name, Phoebe grabs one, her hand briefly touching mines before pulling out the XL condoms. "Uh, you—you don't..."