SAG Awards

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: killerEILISH

Summary: Y/n and Jenna are broken up and when Jenna announces that Y/n is a winner for an award at the SAG awards, Jenna realises how much she misses her.

Y/n's G!P

HERE WE GOOOOO!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I arrive at the carpet wearing a suit with a bra top and I unbutton the suit jacket and glance around, beginning to smile at all the screaming fans. I glance back at my team in surprise before facing ahead and beginning to walk on the carpet.

I pose for photos, tucking my hand in one pocket and running my hand through my hair before I pose a different way and continue, listening to the screaming photographers that I sometimes hate.

I smile widely and see a camera above, filming it, I smile at it and send a small wink before moving my jacket open slightly and adjusting it. Heading over toward the interviewers.

"Hi, can we just get a moment with you?"

"Yes, of course. Hi!" I greet the interviewer, I've met her a couple of times, I'm so glad that she's here, she's a good one.

"Hi! You remember me?"

"Of course, I love your interviews! How're you? Are you doing okay?" I ask, resting my hand on her forearm, she nods her head and smiles.

"Yes, I'm all right. How're you? I'm loving your suit."

"Thank you, it's so comfy, I'm glad that I got to wear it. Uh, I'm all right, the photos are always the most stressful because everyone wants something different but hey, I'm having fun now." I answer, nodding my head.

"What was it like filming with Aubrey Plaza?" She asks me, I laugh.

"She's a sweetheart, I call her mother as—as she reminds me of my mom and..." I long out, "she was just so supportive, could not have asked for a better co-star to work alongside. Especially getting to call her mom in the show." I answer, making the interviewer laugh, I keep my smile on.

"So, have you brought anyone with you?"

"Uh, no. Just me, myself, and I. I thought that for a change I'd hit this one alone, I'm really glad and honoured I got invited though." I answer, nodding my head.

"Ah, well, hey, we love that your here."

"Thank you. I'll see you inside." I say, sending her a small nod.

"Thank you for spending time with us."

"No problem! I had a blast, thank you for letting me talk. Can I hug you?" I ask, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, she nods her head and I give her a hug that she returns. "Okay, once again, thank you!" I say, pulling away and heading to my next interview.

I do a couple more interviews before I notice my team point to one but then stop me, I glance between and then just give them a smile as I move my arm out.

"What... am I doin'?" I ask in a funny voice making my manager laugh, I chuckle softly and glance around before being directed toward an interview.

Jenna's POV:

I'm doing an interview right now and feel myself become more relaxed,

"So, are you feeling any nerves? Are you nervous?" I get asked, I think for a moment before shaking my head.