An Inspiration 3

A/N: Cairo x Reader

part three...

we're back again

here we go

________________________________________________________________________________

Cairo's POV:

I notice her eyes glance between mines as she reaches for the cup, she takes it and offers a short smile, not saying anything for a moment. I narrow my eyes as I head over to my desk, setting my bag on my desk and leaning on my desk as I cross my arms, waiting for her to take a sip yet she doesn't. She stares at the cup.

"Did I get the wrong thing?" I inquire, tilting my head to the right as I watch her eyes move to meet mines, she shakes her head and offers a short smile, grinning for a quick moment. She takes a sip, hums, takes another sip then a longer sip. I grin, watching intently, taking a sip of mines as I attempt to hide my developing smirk.

"That tastes really good, where'd you get it from?" She asks me, glancing over at me as she goes back to typing away on her laptop. I shrug.

"Canteen. Must've been able to get an upgrade." I answer in reply, noticing her hum softly as she continues to take sips of her drink. I decide to read, waiting for the special surprise in her drink to settle in and begin to work it's magic. It should start in 30 minutes, a literal minute before class begins.

This... is payback, Miss, for always making me feel so needy in class and having to put up with it.

***

Y/n's POV:

I welcome everybody into class, greeting every person and asking how they are, heading over to my desk and adjusting in my seat. Noticing the bulge in my pants, I immediately feel myself fill with embarrassment and sigh.

"All right, so, I'm feeling a little sick today." I announce, sitting tall in my chair and adjusting in my seat, clearing my throat as every dirty thought begins to wonder in my mind and I notice my bulge getting bigger in my pants. I immediately force my eyes shut, itching my eyes and clear my throat. "So, there won't be as much work to do which I'm sure you are all happy to hear about." I comment, hearing a few people laugh. "So, last time we were discussing the poetical love you have and how the obsession of your first novel can affect you. But today, we're going to be discussing the imperfectness of a novel. Now can someone tell me what you think that actually means?" I ask, glancing around the class.

"Embracing the mess of your story." Someone answers, I nod.

"Could be."

"The frustration of getting it wrong and trying to make the imperfections of the story actually seem more beautiful?" Someone else guesses, I nod.

"Definitely could be. Any other opinion?" I ask, I notice Cairo put her hand up and I immediately exhale softly and nod. Taking in her outfit and noticing her move her hand down and drag her hand down her other arm.

"There's beauty in messiness. Allow your character to be messy, they don't need to be perfect. Embrace the misremembering. Makes the character more authentic and can forshadow possible things that you weren't expecting your character to have, like possible schizophrenia, dissociation, and more." Cairo answers, more character-based than the rest. I nod.

"It's a collective of all of those answers, yes. So, let's get into why there's beauty in messiness, as Miss Sweet said." I begin, attempting to power through the lesson and ignoring the raging bulge I have in my pants right now.

I watch as they all begin to discuss, causing an argument to happen between two people, going back-and-forth. I notice Cairo walk over and I move closer to the desk, hiding my bulge.