Protective older sister

A/N: Mabel x Reader

Requested by: wandanatttt

Summary: Y/n is Mabel's younger sister and is protective over her.

WOO I FINALLY WATCHED FINESTKIND WOO

i actually really liked it, i wasn't expecting a lot of what happen to happen <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm with my friends, Sophie, Ellie, Marcus, Tommy, and JJ, we're sitting outside of school right now and all of them are smoking or vaping, I'm the odd one out as I don't wanna get caught by my sister as she'll be up my ass about it.

"Come on, not even a puff?" Tommy asks me, moving in front of me with a wide smile on his lips. I roll my eyes, taking the vape and taking a puff, blowing it toward Tommy's face and hearing him laugh as he waves it out of his face. "Fuck you." He says through a soft laugh. I smile, taking a few more puffs then handing it back to him, exhaling softly and letting the smoke fill the surrounding air.

"You better fuckin' not be doing what I think it is!" I hear the familiar voice of my sister, Mabel, shout to me. I sigh, letting my head fall before getting off of the bonnet and looking to see Mabel approaching me in anger. "The fuck did I tell you about?"

"I wasn't doing nothin'."

"Hey, Mabel." Marcus greets her, winking at her.

"Back off, fucking dickhead." I spit at him, while Mabel flips him off, shaking her head. I notice Marcus begin to laugh as he looks away but I'm gonna hit him once my sister's gone. "I gotta ask you something, though."

"Not now, all right? I gotta go. No more smoking or vaping, I mean it." She says, ruffling my hair and shoving me away from her, making me laugh as she walks away. "Or you'll be in deep shit."

"I love you too." I shout before shaking my head and turning to face my group of friends. I notice my friends all smiling at me. "What?"

"We actually gotta ask you something." Marcus announces, getting up and moving an arm around me, bringing me closer to him.

"Get the fuck off of me." I say, shoving him away from me and shaking my head, sitting down on the bonnet next to Sophie and Ellie.

"Oh come on, sweetheart, it'll be fun." Ellie attempts to convince me, "It'll even bring you some benefit." she adds, smiling at me. I look over at her, glancing between her eyes to try and see if she's being serious.

"What is it?"

"We, my friend, gotta sell this..." JJ pulls out a stack of heroin, "to someone." I immediately sigh, shaking my head and looking down.

"You fucking assholes." I mutter, hearing a groan.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Marcus attempts to convince me, wrapping an arm around my neck and ruffling my hair before shoving himself away from me. "Come on! One last deal?" She asks, her voice lowering into a quiet whisper.

"I'll get into shit with Mabel, you know how she is." I remind everyone, glancing around and noticing them all go quiet and look at the ground. "She's like a mom to all of us, I can't be getting threatened to go back to my mom with you bumfucks getting me into trouble 24/7." I continue onto say, Sophie nodding her head in agreement.

"All right, all right. Get that back in there." Sophie says, walking over to JJ and shoving it back inside of his pants. "One last time?" She asks, turning to me and offering her hand. I look at her hand then at her, seeing her slowly begin to smile but try to hide it. I glance at everyone else, seeing them look at me with a glimpse of hope in their eyes. I roll my eyes, taking her hand and she pulls me off of the car. "One last time!" She cheers, excitedly, all of us piling into the car as we chant 'One last time'.