Chapter Two.

10 months go by quickly and it's almost time to go back to Japan. The girl who taught him some English had left a few weeks after he started school but Izuku was smart and picked up things relatively quickly. His training had been going well and he was well built compared to his former skinny self.

He became well trained in several styles of fighting. Being quirkless it was a necessity to know how to fight.

Every once and a while Izuku would think of the girl who helped calm his anxiety when he came to America. He just couldn't remember her name though.

His mentality was much better, he made a lot of friends in this new middle school and he honestly contemplated not leaving America. That was until All might let Izuku know something big.

All might was going to recommend Izuku into U.A. So he wouldn't take the entrance exams. He wouldn't even have to take the recommendation practical exams.

It was Izuku's last day of being at middle school in America. School got out at three and it was two thirty.

"Man we're gonna miss you Izuku." Izuku's friend puts a hand on his shoulder.

"For real bro it's gonna be so weird having you gone." Another one of his friends adds with a laugh.

"Don't worry about it guys I'll keep in touch, plus I'll be back here during the summer." Izuku laughs to his friends.

"Man you're going to U.A, that's really sick." One of his friends leans back onto his desk.

"Yeah, same school as All Might." Izuku smiles remembering All Mights recommending him.

"Man, I'd love to go to U.A!" A girl says walking up to the group.

"Same." Izuku smiles at the girl.

"Class, today a great classmate of ours will be leaving, so I say, you guys can have the rest of the day off to hang out with him before he leaves for Japan! Thank you Izuku for being a great student." Their teacher suddenly said.

School quickly came to an end and after an emotional goodbye Izuku jogged home.

"Mom I'm home!" Izuku yelled out.

"Welcome home kid." All might walked into view and scared Izuku.

"All Might?! It's been a while!" The green haired boy walked over toward All Might with a smile.

Inko walked over toward the two.

"Surprise Izuku! I knew All Might would be here today but decided to let him surprise you." Izuku walks over to Inko as she speaks and hugs her.

Izuku's mood overall improved since he started therapy.

"You ready to go back to Japan kid?" All Might asked with his signature smile.

Izuku smiled back at the man before nodding.

"I'm ready to be a hero!" The green haired boy clenched his fists in excitement.

The next day

"Izuku honey wake up!"

Izuku jolted up and realized he was in the car. He looked out the window and saw his apartment.

"We're home!" Izuku ran toward his apartment complex and up the stairs.

As he ran up the stairs he reached his floor.

"Deku." A voice growled at him.

Izuku felt his heart drop.

He slowly turned around and saw Katsuki Bakugo standing there.