Chapter Thirty-Seven.

"Now I have plenty allies to assist us against all for one." Shigaraki smiled and stared down at the army he had accumulated.

Whilst Toga and Izuku were sparring Shigaraki and the rest of the league were in the trenches, after fighting re-destro and taking over the new paranormal liberation front Shigaraki was ecstatic.

"And now, no one can stop me."

Bakugo and Shoto walked down the street and toward Izuku's apartment.

"So this is the place?" Shoto asked Bakugo as he went to take his hood off.

Ochako pounced at the boy off of the roof and pinned him to the floor.

"Who are you!" Ochako held Shoto down while holding a knee on his back.

"Ah! Damn!" Shoto said while trying to move his hands.

Bakugo looked at the two and busted out laughing.

Ochako looked up at Bakugo.

"The hell are you laughing at you were being followed!" Ochako growled while looking back down to Shoto.

"Uraraka it's me." Shoto said with Ochako gripping down on his hood.

"Who." Ochako didn't let up.

"Shoto Todoroki!" Shoto started to get fed up and rolled up sending Ochako off of her.

"Todoroki?!" Ochako rolled back to her feet and walked up to him, offering a hand.

"I'm sorry I had no clue it was you! You sound so different!" Ochako helped the boy up and he towered over her.

"And you're a lot taller!" She told the at least six foot tall boy.

Shoto chuckled.

"That's what aging does to you." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Anyways why are you here?! Bakugo told you about this stuff?!" Ochako urgently asked the boy while looking at his now really short hair.

"Well no, we're both here so you can tell us though." Shoto answered.

"Also, my hair is shorter yeah, not only have I gotten bigger but I've decided it getting in my eyes annoyed me too much." Shoto said while Ochako slowly reached to touch his hair.

Shoto bent down slightly so Ochako could actually reach.

"Woah!" Ochako poked his head making him laugh.

"Good to see you haven't changed too much Uraraka." Shoto continued to laugh.

"I've changed a little bit!" Ochako ripped her wig off revealing her relatively short hair.

"WOAH!" Shoto walked over and tapped her head just like she did to him and the two laughed.

"Wait you're not mad at me for being a vigilante??" Ochako questioned while backing up a bit.

Shoto sighed.

"Listen, the whole class knew it was coming once we saw how you left U.A. Even if we weren't all the closest friends at the time, we knew you well enough." Shoto told the girl who smiled in response.

"Then why don't we get all of class 1-A in on this mission!" Ochako exclaimed while clenching her fist and smiling at the two in front of her.

"Class 3-A" Shoto corrected.

Bakugo snorted a laugh and nodded.

"First tell us the plan though." Bakugo told the girl.

"Oh yeah! Come with me." Ochako was super excited that the class didn't hate her like she had come to assume.

Ochako brought the two boys into Inko's apartment.

"I'm back!" Ochako called out with Inko walking out of her room.

"Woah!" Bakugo couldn't help but say.

"Katsuki? It's been so long!" Inko ran over and hugged the boy.

"Auntie inko, you look great!" Bakugo says noticing her significant weight loss in the two years he went without seeing her.

"Thank you!" Inko backs up and smiles at the boy.

"And who might you be? Another vigilante?" Inko puts her hand out to Shoto.

"Actually no, I'm in Bakugo's class and Uraraka's former class." Shoto shakes her hand and smiles.

"Wait a minute...I think I recognize you..." Inko puts her hand on her chin.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki, I was a decent friend of Midoriya back in our first year but I'm not sure we've ever met." Shoto smiles at the woman.

"Also he fought me at the first year sports festival." Ochako added with Inko immediately snapping her finger.

"That's it! You and Ochako had that awesome match!" Inko was happy she recognized him.

Shoto chuckled and nodded.

"That too." He said before Bakugo clapped gaining all of their attention.

"Ochako, need you to explain your plan now our curfew is soon." Bakugo told the girl with her quickly running to Izuku's room and bringing out her laptop.

"See this?" Ochako opens the tracking app.

"Yeah?" Shoto and Bakugo say in unison.

"That's where Himiko Toga is, the girl who is with izuku. She met me this morning and told me that she knew she was being tracked and that she was going to turn her back on the villains and give us the chance to save izuku in the process!" Ochako smiled at the two boys.

"Wait so you're saying you have the exact location of Midoriya and you haven't told anyone!" Shoto raised his voice a bit in surprise.

"Well, yes and no, I have his location, but right now isnt the optimal time to get him. The league has drifted away from All for One and Toga said the perfect opportunity for us to get Izuku back is when that war starts!" Ochako grins at the two.

"I have an idea." Shoto said making everyone look at him.

"Uraraka do you have another one of those trackers?" Shoto asks the girl with her reaching into her pocket immediately and pulling one out.

"Yeah right here." She says.

"Okay. So, you use that on yourself and give us the thing to track it and we can tell the school we got a tracker on you. We decide when the battle will be when you tell bakugo you know when All for One is attacking. Until then we'll be ready." Shoto smiles at Ochako whose eyes widen.

"You're a genius!" Ochako jumps up and down a bit before taking the chip and breathing.

"How do you put the chip so it can track yo-"
Shoto freezes as Ochako stabs herself with the chip lodging it into her arm.

"There we go." Ochako smiles with Shoto and Bakugo cringing at what they could imagine would be a painful action.

"Alright! Here, Todoroki give me your phone." Ochako holds her hand out and Shoto obliges giving her the phone.

Shoto watches as Ochako types something.

"Here ya go!" Ochako hands his phone back and he sees Ochako's contact info in his phone.

"Cool, then it's a plan?" Shoto says to the two.

Bakugo nods and the two look at Ochako.

Ochako smirks.

"Let's get him back!"