Chapter Forty-Three.

"JET BURN!" Dabi screamed as he attacked Shoto.

Shoto blocked the fire attack from Dabi and started to use his ice to cool himself and his older brother down.

"Toya! Stop!" Shoto froze Dabi and looked at him as Dabi smiled back.

Fire bursts through the ice and Shoto is sent flying backwards.

"SHOTO! THE PERFECT CHILD!" Toya's skin started to melt off of his face, his skeleton shining through.

"LITTLE BROTHER! YOU WERE MADE TO REPLACE ME!" Dabi started to make fire appear around him, the whole area heated up.

"No matter the reason I was made, now my purpose." Shoto started to heat up his own flames.

"MY PURPOSE NOW IS TO STOP YOU!" His flames shot up into the air and Dabi smiled at the sight.

"ILL KILL YOU AND BRING YOUR BODY TO DAD IN HELL!" Dabi jumped into the air.

"PROMINENCE BURN!" Dabi used his father's move again.

"FLASHFIRE FIST!" Shoto yells using his own version of his father's attack.

A few blocks down Overhaul was fighting against Bakugo and Iida.

"Katsuki are you sure we should've left Shoto with Dabi?" Iida asks while the blonde boy explodes some of the debris flying at him.

"Thats a family matter! None of our business." Bakugo points his gauntlets at Overhaul.

"AP Shot!" Bakugo sends explosions flying at the man who stumbles back but keeps his balance.

Iida grits his teeth and activates his engines. He speeds up to overhaul, kicking his face into the ground below them.

Overhaul grit his teeth.

"I'm gonna kill you both!"

Ochako watched as her father hit Shigaraki in his small form.

'Dad...no...' Ochako watched as Shigaraki sent Tendrils through All Might.

"DAD!" Ochako stumbled to her feet and almost instantly activated one hundred percent of one for all dashing at Shigaraki punching him in the neck.

Shigaraki flew fifty feet through a building.

"D-Dad!" Ochako looked back to All Might who was on the ground with blood pouring out of his chest.

"N-no!" Ochako looked to Eri who had her eyes widened.

Ochako noticed Shigaraki with his hand on her head and a huge smile on her face.

"Rewind is mine!" Shigaraki said as he took Eri's quirk.

Eri screamed in pain as her quirk left her body.

Ochako looked over to Aizawa who had tears running down his face but his quirk still activated.

"You either canceled decay, or cancelled all for one." Shigaraki talks to Aizawa who grits his teeth.

"Either saving her life, or saving her quirk." Shigaraki started to laugh.

"Can't do both." Shigaraki continued to laugh as he looked back to the barely alive All Might and Ochako.

"And I finally killed All Might." His laugh continued as he seemed to lose his mind even more than he already had.

A tiny horn appeared on Shigaraki's head.

"Bringing this girl here was a mistake Erasurehead." Shigaraki slowly stopped laughing as the other watched in awe while Eri fell to the ground unconscious.

"So not cool." Shigaraki smirked.

Izuku ran at All for One with his whole body covered in the spearlike bones. He cranked back his arm and activated Hypertrophy making the arm at least ten times larger.

All of the sudden All for One disappeared.

Izuku stared at where the man had been and looked around.

All for One appeared at the fight with Shigaraki and grabbed the man's head.

"I feel that you've received a quirk I've wanted for quite a long time Tomura!" All for One used his quirk and took Rewind from Shigaraki.

Before All for One could leave he spotted All Might slowly losing life. He smiled and used his black goop quirk to send Shigaraki to where Izuku was.

"I'll kill that brat later, for now, let's see what we have here." All for One started to laugh.

"Toshinori! Oh how far you've fallen." All for One started to walk toward the man.

All Might tried to sit up but couldn't muster up the strength.

"I saved people until the last moment, All for One." All Might grinned as he stared at the sky.

"D-don't talk like that! Please Dad don't die!" Ochako looked over her father with a worried face.

"Please! Come back home to me and mom!" Ochako begged.

All for One grinned while hearing her pleas.

"You're naive, ninth." All for One stabs her in the side's with his finger tendrils and she falls onto her back coughing up blood.

She rolls over onto her stomach and crawls to All Might.

"Dad please don't leave me!"

All Might turned his head to her and smiles.

"Ochako, I truly wish I never condemned you for being a vigilante. You were a real hero, through and through." The light in All Mights eyes started to fade.

"D-dad please..." Ochako's voice cracked.

All for One reached All Might feet and Ochako looked up at the man with horror in her eyes.

"I truly wish I were the one to deliver the final blow." All for One said while looking over to Ochako.

"Of course he would die with a smile on his face. That's so like him."

Ochako got up and punched All for One in the face.

The man laughed in response.

"Not even going to use one for all when hitting me? Little Girl I put your father into the hospital during his prime, and I could've done more!" All for One told Ochako who just looked back at her father.

All Might was dead.

Ochako felt tears stream down her face and she closed her eyes.

'Dad...' She tried so hard not to cry.

Her eyes opened and a pink aura surrounded her, the pink blackwhip slowly surrounding her body.

"All for One!"

Ochako remembered her childhood, even though All Might was a hero he made time for his family. After the first battle with All for One he had been bed ridden for a few months and made the best of it by deepening the bond with his family.

She remembered the day he offered her one for all. The training it took for her body to be able to handle it.

Ochako got in a fighting stance.

"Be prepared to fight!"

She remembered training with him and at one point finally being able to hold her own in a spar.

All of the birthday's, all of the anniversaries with her mom, all of the good times, all of the bad. They were in the past. She would never get anything like that again.

"You better be prepared to lose!" Ochako breathed in heavily.

"And that's because." A smile formed on her face similar to her father's iconic smile.

"I AM HERE!"