Chapter Seven.

"Class we will be going to the Unforeseen simulation joint tomorrow." Aizawa announces as the Students are starting to pack up.

"We will be training with fake villains so be prepared." Aizawa looks at Izuku who has a determined look on his face.

"Yes sir!" The class all yell out.

"You are dismissed then."

Izuku throws his bag over his shoulder and starts toward the door before being stopped by Ochako.

"Hey Deku, you wanna walk to the station together?" She grabs his shoulders with a smile.

"Uh yeah sure!" Izuku gets a bit flustered but nods in agreement.

It had been a week since Ochako had dinner at the Midoriya house hold. Ochako and Izuku were becoming good friends at this point.

That didn't mean either of them were excluded from the rest of the class though, Ochako had made friends with all of the girls and Izuku also made friends with a lot of the girls, not many of the guys though as they surprisingly intimidated him even more than the girls did.

The two walked out of the school and toward the station.

"So are you excited to train tomorrow?" Ochako looked over to Izuku who had a smile on his face.

He nodded.

"Yeah, I wonder what the day has in store for us." He rubbed his nose a bit while still smiling.

"Hey guys!" Mina Ashido ran up behind them and jumped on their shoulders.

"Woah!" Both Izuku and Ochako yelled out.

The three almost fell on each other.

"Mina you can't just jump on us!" Ochako scolds the pink girl while Mina just giggles in response.

"Hello you two." Momo walks up with Tsu and Jiro.

"Oh hey guys!" Ochako perks up with a smile.

Izuku just waves.

"Would you guys mind if we went to the station with you? We don't wanna interrupt." Mina winks at Ochako who just rolls her eyes.

"Yeah sure, why not" Izuku shrugs.

They all start to walk to the station, conversing on what they think the training will be like the next day.

They got to the station and Momo stopped in the road.

"Uh? Momo are you okay?" Ochako turned and looked at the girl.

"Yeah, my rides here though, see you guys tomorrow!" Momo walks over to a black car and steps in.

"I forgot she's rich." Mina says while the group watches the car leave.

"Yeah she just followed us so she could talk." Jiro turns back toward the train station.

"What an interesting girl." Izuku chuckles a bit.

The others eyeball him.

"What?!" He blurts out noticing the eyes all on him.

"Let's go, don't wanna miss the train!" Ochako starts jogging toward the station.

They all ride the train and get off their respective spots. Izuku and Ochako walk toward their apartments.

"Well, Deku, It's been fun." Ochako starts as they near they're apartment complexes.

Izuku smiles.

"That it has! Mrs.Uraraka!" Izuku cups his chin.