Chapter Ten.

'Where am I.' Izuku was standing in a white landscape. Nothing was in sight.

He looked down and saw his hands covered in what seemed to be clouds.

"Izuku Midoriya." A loud voice said and Izuku looked around.

His eye was back, he could see clearly.

"Hello?" Izuku said out loud.

"I thought you were a failure, but now, prove me wrong!" The voice boomed before izuku's eyes shot open.

He was back in the hospital his breath was steady.

"Izuku!" Inko's voice boomed.

Izuku's eyes shot over to her and he was breathing heavily.

"Mom..." He muttered.

"Oh Izuku my baby!" Inko basically jumps onto Izuku.

"Mom..." Izuku starts to cry as he realizes his eye is still gone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't stronger..." Izuku bawls his eye out.

"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry for anything my sweet boy." Inko hugs her son while doctors surround the two.

Ochako stood up on top of her home. She had travelled back to her mansion the night before and would be leaving that night so she could be in time for the sports festival which was the next day.

"Ochako, how are you feeling." All Might walked up behind his daughter and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine dad, just thinking..." Ochako stared off into the skyline. The sun was rising.

"A new day, are we gonna spar?" All Might asks while backing up.

Ochako nods.

"Yeah, sometime later." She leans off of the railing.

"It's beautiful out." All Might feels the breeze around them.

It was almost May, the cool breeze in the mornings wouldn't leave until the summer.

"Yeah.." Ochako pushed her hair behind her ear.

"You miss him dont you." All Might blurts out.

Ochako chuckles a bit.

"I guess, it was just having someone who could kind of relate to me...I mean I know since you gave me one for all I haven't been quirkless but when me and him met in America it was nice to have that familiarity. Two quirkless kids...you know?" Ochako frowns a bit.

"Now neither of you are quirkless..." All Might says reminding Ochako of Izuku's quirk awakening.

"I don't get that...was he really a late bloomer? I don't think he'd lie about having a quirk." Ochako questions while putting her chin on her hand.

"No he wouldn't lie, I know that boy well enough to know that." All Might stood next to Ochako.

"What do you mean?" Ochako asks her father while looking over to him.

"Before you Ochako, I was going to give one for all to Midoriya." All Might says making Ochako's eyes widen.

'So he was the one...' Ochako thought to herself before looking back to the rising sun.

"I was wondering who it was, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it though..." Ochako muttered.

"What do you mean?" All Might is a bit taken back.

"I mean...maybe if you had given Deku one for all none of this would've happened..." Ochako's voice broke a bit.

All Might frowns and puts an arm over Ochako pulling her into a hug.