Chapter Forty-One.

While Izuku was with Eri All for One and Shigaraki both fought back and forth while Ochako slowly recovered.

'Ninth, you saw Tenko didn't you.' Nana's voice echoed through Ochako's head.

Ochako grit her teeth as she stood up.

'Yeah, I did.' She replied to Nana.

'The choice is yours, will you save him, or do you think he's too far gone.'

Ochako thought back to when she saw Tenko, he was surrounded by hands and looked afraid.

Suddenly Shigaraki's hand was on Ochako's face and her eyes widened.

She was pulled into the one for all realm and there she saw Shigaraki, all for one hanging on him like an extra limb.

"I don't care about this power, but master does! If master wants it so bad then I'll take it for myself and kill him with it!" Shigaraki told her while inside the one for all realm.

Ochako looked to her sides to see the past users pushing Shigaraki away. A flash occurred and there Ochako saw Tenko again. This time the young boy was crying.

"Help me."

Ochako snapped back to reality to see All for one kicking Shigaraki off of her.

"That quirk is mine, tomura." All for one smiled as he turned back to Ochako and started to throw a punch.

Ochako barely dodged. She was still fatigued from using gearshift but managed to keep up.

"This quirk isn't anyone's but mine!" Ochako used blackwhip to drag herself back a bit so she could compose herself.

'If tenko really is in there...' Ochako looked over to Shigaraki who was standing up in a pile of rubble with a smile on his face looking right back at her.

'Then can I save him?' Ochako saw Shigaraki start to fly at her with a huge smile on his face.

Ochako braces herself and takes the brunt of an attack from Shigaraki.

Before Shigaraki can follow up on his attack All for One shoots Ochako in the side with tendrils.

Ochako grits her teeth has tears fly out of her eyes.

"Doesn't feel so good does it." All for One laughs before looking to Shigaraki who seems angry.

"Stop interfering!" Shigaraki goes to use decay on All for One but All for One uses air cannon to shoot Shigaraki away.

All for One looks back to Ochako.

"Unlike those rats, you don't have regeneration." All for One looks closely at Ochako and sees bruises forming all over her.

"You can run on empty." All for One's smile becomes wider as he runs at Ochako activating spear like bones and air canon to almost instantly appear in front of Ochako.

Ochako puts her hand out and touches All for One.

'Seconds'

All for One freezes in place and his eyes widen.

'Gearshift...' Ochako feels herself become heavy and struggles to stand up.

'Ninth I told you it was only for dire situations!' The second scolded.

"If I didn't use it there, I would've died." Ochako feels it become harder to breathe but walks up to All for One.

The man smiled as she neared him.

Black goo flew out of his mouth and he disappeared.

Ochako halted to a stop and grit her teeth.

'Damnit!' Ochako turned back around as her body almost gave out.

She felt blood dripping down her face along with tears.

'Ninth, you need to rest, if you keep going at this rate you'll die!' Nana tells Ochako who shakes her head.

'No...I can't stop...I didn't go this far just to clock out early!' Ochako thinks while looking over and seeing Shigaraki about to charge at Izuku who had red eyes similar to Aizawa.

Ochako touched her hands again.

'Second.'

'Ninth stop it!' Nana basically begged Ochako who ignored her and flew at Shigaraki.

'Fifth.' Ochako grabbed Shigaraki before he could touch the ground.

"Don't you dare!" Ochako pulled back on blackwhip strangling Shigaraki.

"Tell me! Is Tenko still in there!" Ochako ripped Shigaraki back toward her as she saw Izuku's eyes become watery.

"Izuku! How long can you hold on to erasure!?" Ochako yells to him while Shigaraki growls and throws Ochako off of him.

"I don't know!" Izuku felt his eyes try and close on their own.

"Tenko is dead!" Shigaraki yelled at Ochako while trying to use rivet stab, red and black tendrils flowing from his fingers.

"Don't worry Midoriya, I got it from here." Aizawa put a hand on his shoulder and activated Erasure.

The tendrils stop before they pierce Ochako's stomach and Ochako looks back over to see Aizawa.

"Thanks Mr.Aizawa!" Ochako looks back to Shigaraki.

"All for One! I know you're in there!" Ochako grits her teeth and used one hundred percent of one for all to hit Shigaraki in his face.

Shigaraki's face starts to shift, his grin turning from sadistic to calculated. Ochako continued to punch him over and over, blood splattered all over the two and Shigaraki continued to regenerate back again and again.

"DAMNIT!" Ochako activated Fa Jin in her arms and used a smash even more powerful than a one hundred percent.

Once the smoke cleared Ochako saw All for One's real face through a gash in Shigaraki's face.

Her eyes widened and she immediately went to punch the small version of the real All for One but was pierced through the stomach by the rivet Tendrils.

Her eyes widened and she looked at Shigaraki who had a huge grin on his face.

"Die!" He said before being kicked in the jaw.

His jaw broke completely off and the bottom half of his mouth flew onto the ground before quickly regenerating.

Shigaraki let go of Ochako and looked over to see Izuku breathing heavily.

"Izuku how the hell..." Ochako watches as Izuku presses his fingers together.

Ochako's eyes widen.

'It looks like he not only has the fifth's.' Nana starts.

The second user looks at Izuku.

'He also has my quirk.'

Izuku stood breathing heavily.

"I don't know what the hell just happened." He says out loud to no one in particular as he activates Erasure again.

Izuku smiled.

"But I think this fight just became a lot more in our favor."